How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent been here for a while, congrats Magic, How do you get the writing that big Ghost. PM me as I wont look back here.
 
Originally posted by Magic069
200!!! Wooohooo!!!! 200!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Break out the :drink: 's its party time :cool:


And thats all i am gonna do, this whole thread for your 200 post has been done to many times... I might post a new thread when i get to 1000!!! :p (Maybe 500) :lol:

Congrats Man!!!!

Have a :drink: on me!
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
........................................

Not another Thread about absolutely nothing!!:mad:

These ones are always the most popular as everyone likes to talk about $hit most of the time:D
 
.
 
Hey Pako. ZC if you get here, stay here, Ill be backmin a few mins.:D
 
I gotta take off man, gotta get some shiot done. :D

Hang out and have a :drink: on me.

Later.....
 
Dan, how do i sign up with a manufacter???? (4 GTP series)
 
BMW, check out my status!
 
Send an email to Talentless. I should send another one to him now weve merged. Ive signed up with Toyota for GT2, so I suppose that would apply for you too. Sry. :( He may let you use Nissan 4 GT3 though. We will rule all the tables.:D
 
Am I still captain, or are you (or Mr P.)? We also need a name. Help, Im crap at those things.:rolleyes:
 
2 behind ya
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Send an email to Talentless. I should send another one to him now weve merged. Ive signed up with Toyota for GT2, so I suppose that would apply for you too. Sry. :( He may let you use Nissan 4 GT3 though. We will rule all the tables.:D

Allright, but i have no clue how 2 do any of this since i have not had access to GTPlanet since late friday!
 
Originally posted by danpollard

What u talking about?:confused:

Your a quick one!
 
Dont worry, if we're one team Ill sort it out. How come you couldn't get on?
 
I am all outa wack 2day, i need net access on my comp!
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Dont worry, if we're one team Ill sort it out. How come you couldn't get on?

We have one comp w/net access, the one in my dads room. I can only get one the comp when he isnt here, and he was here all weekend and yesterday!
 
GO watch Driven!! That movie rocks!
 
I havent read all your replies but i will (sorry for the lack of capitals, im eating and using one finger to type) soon.
 
I've done that (typing with one finger, in fact i am doing that right now!)
 
no as in the program, and theyre testing Mini's (yawn). (So I can miss it)
 
Oh, by the way, I already use a similar setup on my R390 (I have replied to the PM) and its still slow as $hit compared to the GT-One.
 
Check out the new status!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back