How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being sarcastist and i used the R390 from gt2 just not in GT2
 
Originally posted by danpollard


Sry, Im always one post behind! Yeah sure, but Ill have to make time for it. Ill set up a 'Grudge Match' in the Challenges.:D

k Cool!
 
Beating u!
 
:D
 
:cool:
 
:)
 
:eek:
 
:p
 
:mad:
 
Originally posted by danpollard

Thanx.:D

Where abouts?

By the way, I thought you weren't lying to me, but a grudge match would be cool anyway.:D
 
:(
 
Originally posted by danpollard


Where abouts?

By the way, I thought you weren't lying to me, but a grudge match would be cool anyway.:D

What u mean where abouts?

I didnt lie GT3 is basically the same as GT2, and i didnt have my game up 4 GT2 then! I had to improvise!
 
;)
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Jesus you must type quick.

Thanx i try. (135words per min)~!
 
:rolleyes:
 
Hey I said you werent lying, but then again... a 5--hp difference is big to me...
 
Originally posted by danpollard
You got any ideas for my user status?

How bout "British Guy"?? or "Wanker"??? "Bugger"??? "Bloody Lift!"???
 
:confused:
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Hey I said you werent lying, but then again... a 5--hp difference is big to me...

5-hp 2 me is bout 1 to 2 mph.
 
:)
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


How bout "British Guy"?? or "Wanker"??? "Bugger"??? "Bloody Lift!"???

You fat ****! Moderate that!
 
Originally posted by danpollard


I mean where on the home page. I looked.:confused:

On the bottom of the page, u'll have to scroll down.
 
:(
 
Originally posted by danpollard


You fat ****! Moderate that!

I was only joking!
 
:o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back