How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill look in a minute. Where do you keep posting. Its not in this forum!:confused:
 
I am not a moderator of this forum so i cannot moderate my post


I WAS JUST KIDDING AROUND DAN!
 
I thought I would play a little joke back. Except **** didnt come out!
 
:D
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Ill look in a minute. Where do you keep posting. Its not in this forum!:confused:

It is in this forum, not in this thread!
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I thought I would play a little joke back. Except **** didnt come out!

Sux 2 b u mate!
 
;)
 
1100+ hahahahahaha!
 
:p
 
:cool:
 
Originally posted by danpollard


What! Where abouts? Youre switching damn quickly!

I have multible windows open mate!
 
:rolleyes:
 
Maybe u should back out of this thread and look at the thread bout nothing!
 
:mad:
 
Yeah I found it. Clever idea!;) Your not as thick as I thought you were.:D
 
I'll advise u 2 use the smilies and not letters!
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Yeah I found it. Clever idea!;) Your not as thick as I thought you were.:D

How do u think i did 100+ posts in an hour!
 
:eek:
 
:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back