How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the most RPM's you guys have ever seen?

9k in my car, 16k on a sportbike, 30k on a dremel...:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
What's the most RPM's you guys have ever seen?

9k in my car, 16k on a sportbike, 30k on a dremel...:lol:


I told you guys when I get bored I post weird crap...:lol:

Anyways, I don't think the planes my Dad & stepmom fly for AA & United have tachs, but if they did I wonder how high those RPM's would get up to:eek:
 
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:cry: One of my favorite music group isbnt recognized by their recored company on the companies website! They are gone!!:cry:
 
:thatsodd:

I can't download that mIRC tonight for some reason...:thatsodd:
I'll try downloading & installing it tomorrow...
 
Well, it WAS downloading it, but it was downloading it EXTREMELY SLOW.:sleep:

Somewhere around 25kps, which is an eighth of what I normally download stuff at...:thatsodd::cry:

I'll just try it tomorrow...:(
 
Not much Saleen Man, I think everyone is on IRC talkin' bad about me...:lol:
 
Cool, I just hit 3500...:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Not much Saleen Man, I think everyone is on IRC talkin' bad about me...:lol:
Wouldnt be surprised, you're such a.......uhh, let's hope they are not:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Wouldnt be surprised, you're such a.......uhh, let's hope they are not:thatsodd:

:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*


nah... just me and ghost on IRC

Oh, so not EVERYONE is talkin' bad about me, just you and ghost are talkin' bad about me?:lol:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Over time if it doesn't get merged though, it will just faaaaaaade away......
I won't let that happen!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*


not much... just trying to get people on IRC... not really working though :cry:
IRC?? Where would I go to go there?:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*
not really working though :cry:


Don't worry man, give it some time...:D

I'll be there eventually...;)
 
I'm still here...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
I'm still here...:p
ok:D In your options in User CP, do you have it set that everytime you get a PM a pop-up comes? if not, set it to that, it's much easier:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back