How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

ok:D In your options in User CP, do you have it set that everytime you get a PM a pop-up comes? if not, set it to that, it's much easier:cool:


Actually, it's been set like that on mine for forever...:D

I just don't reply immediately...
 
Originally posted by Josh



Actually, it's been set like that on mine for forever...:D

I just don't reply immediately...
ok.:D I saw your "immediatelT mistake,:p gotta be quicker with your editing:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Actually, it's been set like that on mine for forever...:D

I just don't reply immediately...
Your just slow!! :D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey Saleen, hows been?
been pretty good, been kinda busy with Volleyball and all. Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8:00:D First league game is this thursday, and we have a tourney on Saturday. Anywhoo....
How has Ghost been?
 
:ghost: is here...:D YAY!!!
 
I have been busy at work working on a web site for the store I work at.
 
Not to much time for the PLanet lately. :(
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I have been busy at work working on a web site for the store I work at.
Where do you work?(if you don't mind me asking)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Where do you work?(if you don't mind me asking)
I work for a Rental Store that rents equipment and party supplies. Taylor Rental, ever heard of them?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Ya, me either:cry:


Same here...:(..............yeah, right...:D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I work for a Rental Store that rents equipment and party supplies. Taylor Rental, ever heard of them?
Nope, not up here in Canada:(
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I work for a Rental Store that rents equipment and party supplies. Taylor Rental, ever heard of them?


I never have...:nervous:
 
I see somebody's been busy in here Josh :D
 
Oh well there all over the place. Maybe you will some day..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Oh well there all over the place. Maybe you will some day..
ya, maybe i'll come down to florida.....;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

ya, maybe i'll come down to florida.....;)
OK just let me know and I'll show you around..:D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I see somebody's been busy in here Josh :D



What are you talkin' about?:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

ya, maybe i'll come down to florida.....;)


Uh-oh ghost, I'd watch my back if I were you...:eek::lol:
 
South Carolina is better than Florida...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



Uh-oh ghost, I'd watch my back if I were you...:eek::lol:
Ya, but how about my face :Poke:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Ya, but how about my face :Poke:
are you implying that I might poke you in the side(?) of the face with a stick if I came down to Florida?:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Sure........:rolleyes: :p :p :p


HEY!.....do you wanna die?!?!?!?!:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

are you implying that I might poke you in the side(?) of the face with a stick if I came down to Florida?:thatsodd:



:rotfl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back