How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, why don't you change your title?
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey, why don't you change your title?


Directed to the S-Man...
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey, why don't you change your title?
1. I wouldn't know what to put:confused:
2. Jordan has to have something up that sleeve of his
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

2. Jordan has to have something up that sleeve of his


:confused: What do you mean...:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh



:confused: What do you mean...:confused:
I PM'ed him and asked him if there was any status change for after 1000, cuz I told him that I didn't plan on changing mine. He said there wasnt, then he said he just might have to make one:confused:
 
That's what I want my entertainment center to look like! :D
 
cool. i would change it myself if i had 1000 posts
 
Yeah, but you really loose alot of the color and resolution properties. (unless Jordan up's the kb size limit of the images.)
 
Don't want everyone to know our smilie secret...:p
 
JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE HELLASWEET SMILIES!!!
 
ahh.......
Don't worry Father. I will eventually learn the ways of the Jedi......(WTF am I talkin bout)
 
Originally posted by Pako
Yeah, but you really loose alot of the color and resolution properties. (unless Jordan up's the kb size limit of the images.)
oh, then I guess it's not worth it:cool:
 
Alright, the link is now broke...:p

Try clicking on the link in the post that I used a quote in...
 
;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
So Josh........
Race any other cars lately?

Actually I race a lot of cars everyday, just none really worth posting about...


Today's races: 1 gay green Ford Escort:rolleyes:, I didn't wanna race, but he sure did(why? I have no idea:confused: )
1 Black 1988 Z28 Camaro, I race him every day almost, and I always beat him. It only has a lil' 305. We're kinda friends, and that's the only reason he races me...:D
1 '00 Jeep Grand Cherokee...:thatsodd: Don't have a clue why he wanted to race, he thinks he's fast I guess...:confused:
and 1 busted ass green '92 V6 Firebird. Also a friend, and I also beat him EVERYDAY! His car's a POS...:lol: He's hit a deer, there's bondo all over it, missing headlights, etc...:D
 
You all still here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back