How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asleep at the wheel again aye Saleen? :D
 
What
 
connection speed
 
are you
 
at?
 
Good night Saleen Man.

~later~
 
Originally posted by Pako
at?
Sorry, just went back and read the last 4 pages, even though I was posting for the last 4 pages:thatsodd:
I'm on cable:D
Sup Pako?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Sorry, just went back and read the last 4 pages, even though I was posting for the last 4 pages:thatsodd:
I'm on cable:D
Sup Pako?
Hello? I'm here:)
 
Just given ya a hard time. Whats up wit you?
 
Just designing a new CD insert for my bands next CD. Just messin with a few ideas. What are you doing?
 
:o
 
Originally posted by Pako
Just designing a new CD insert for my bands next CD. Just messin with a few ideas. What are you doing?
oh, right. You're in a blues band right? Cool. Just cruisin the forums:D
 
right on....
 
Anyone here?
 
Hello Saleen Man & Pako...:D
 
Yo Josh, wat it be like?
 
I told you I get some weird races...

I was out for less than 2 hours, and I raced...

A guy in a mid '90's 325i BMW convertible, a kid in a old Dodge Dakota, a kid in a '91 F-150, and a kid in a '98 GMC Sanoma...:thatsodd:

I only know the years of the last 2 trucks cause I know the kids who drive 'em...;)
 
Originally posted by Josh
I told you I get some weird races...

I was out for less than 2 hours, and I raced...

A guy in a mid '90's 325i BMW convertible, a kid in a old Dodge Dakota, a kid in a '91 F-150, and a kid in a '98 GMC Sanoma...:thatsodd:

I only know the years of the last 2 trucks cause I know the kids who drive 'em...;)
And you smoked 'em all right?:)
 
Well did you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back