How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Look at my profile, or Josh's. In the Location bar. You just have to tweak it a little.:D

So that how it's done DOH!!:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by GVX


So that how it's done DOH!!:rolleyes:

Doh? Do you get Simpsons where you live? (From your Profile, I notice you have a 206 which I absolutely love, and I can't explain why. But it also means that you are far from here.)
 
Good Morning!
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Doh? Do you get Simpsons where you live? (From your Profile, I notice you have a 206 which I absolutely love, and I can't explain why. But it also means that you are far from here.)

As far from you as the UK!

The Simpsons are something of a global trademark these days. They keep on getting better!:cool:

I like the 206. Very good handling it has.
 
That's what I figured (UK i mean.)
Here in the states the Simpsons First season just came out on DVD. Looking forward to it, I haven't watched in a while...
 
Morning Pako, I just PM'ed you. tell me if the IP didn't work
 
Good Morning everyone!!! I came on earlier, no one was here yet!! :cool:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
That's what I figured (UK i mean.)
Here in the states the Simpsons First season just came out on DVD. Looking forward to it, I haven't watched in a while...

How much is that DVD? They sell it at Wal-Mart?
 
hey pako, you ever make that avatar for that new girl?
 
Ive just read most of the cat fight between ZC & Rice. One thing, does he know any non-blonde jokes. THey're funny but Ive heard them all and they can get repetitive.
 
omg someone else is on woohooo, I didn't read all that.... I too know are the blond jokes, I have a younger blond sister!!! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


How much is that DVD? They sell it at Wal-Mart?

It's 39.99 normally, but Saturday matinee had it onsale for 26.99.
I think that they are owned by Coconuts Movies and music or one of those stores just in case you don't have one near you.:p
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


It's 39.99 normally, but Saturday matinee had it onsale for 26.99.
I think that they are owned by Coconuts Movies and music or one of those stores just in case you don't have one near you.:p

Sweet we have one in the mall, i will run up there this weekend!!

250 :drink: 250 :drink:
 
hey tom you know anything about the races talentless is holding? He said only a few are interested, i m interested, but don't know what to do!!! :confused: :lol:
 
i am going to lunch, be back in an hour... (at work, and on GTP :lol: )
 
Originally posted by Magic069


Sweet we have one in the mall, i will run up there this weekend!!

250 :drink: 250 :drink:

Whoops, just looked at the package, it was 29.99. Still worth the price for 3 disc of simpsons (even if the first season wasn't the best.) It also has commentary on all 13 eps, sketches by Groening, outakes, and a few original scripts.
 
Originally posted by Magic069
hmmm maybe no one is in here anymore.... :confused:

I'm here but I've gotta try and work at the same time!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
hey tom you know anything about the races talentless is holding? He said only a few are interested, i m interested, but don't know what to do!!! :confused: :lol:

Try going to GT2 forums. Either that, or PM him, I'm sure he won't mind if you are truly inteested.
 
Well i am back, but it doesn't seem like anyone else is. Oh well, if there were, i probably wouldn't get much done, and since my boss just gave me a raise :D i should probably get something done!! :cool:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Try going to GT2 forums. Either that, or PM him, I'm sure he won't mind if you are truly inteested.

Magic Man, it's in the Challenges & Races Forum. Tom, are you entering this at all (yes is the correct answer):D
 
Magic, I know ur online, now get your @ss over here. I want someone to talk to.
 
ZC, thanx for the help:rolleyes: The members online list was in Community.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back