How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*


^^^ what do you mean by that?

oh i didn't think you would see it, and i was using "your welcome" as an excuse to post more!!! Kinda like the thread about nothing!!! :lol: No offence
 
i feel bad sometimes doing that... :lol: Don't know why, I guess i fell like i need to at least say something
 
Originally posted by Magic069


he hasn't been in here for awhile!! ;)
I was just in here yesterday:thatsodd:
I'm at school, so I can't come here while I'm there:)
 
U can talk Magic, in the original thread u couldnt but Josh, i think moved this thread and another one 2gether to form a bigger thread but u can talk in here now.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
U can talk Magic, in the original thread u couldnt but Josh, i think moved this thread and another one 2gether to form a bigger thread but u can talk in here now.
:shakehead
 
I'm here!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
U can talk Magic, in the original thread u couldnt but Josh, i think moved this thread and another one 2gether to form a bigger thread but u can talk in here now.
:mad:
 
Now I'm here, now I'm gone.
 
1326!!! Yay! :D :cool:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:thatsodd:
2200!! yay!:rolleyes:

1726 - I remember the day when I was like 22 posts ahead of you. Then all of a sudden, you put your fingers into over drive..

:teleport:
 
Hey Pako remember when i was always behind u????
 
Hello...
 
Less than 400 to catch u man!
 
Originally posted by Pako


1726 - I remember the day when I was like 22 posts ahead of you. Then all of a sudden, you put your fingers into over drive..

:teleport:
Ya, I know, I kinda ditched this place for awhile, right after I became like 3rd or 4th on the top posters list, and I wasn't that far behind the 3 guys ahead of me:rolleyes: I came back, and I was in like 8th:thatsodd:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back