How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Hey Pako remember when i was always behind u????

I hate to break it to you, but you still are... :D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
I came back, and I was in like 8th:thatsodd:

I'm in 8th :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Pako


I hate to break it to you, but you still are... :D

Thats why i said always!!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


I'm in 8th :reallyodd

Strange things are among us today..:reallyodd
 
2 weeks ago i was in like 15th and had like 350 posts, now 1000 posts later i moved up 7 whole places but i'll never catch U (Saleen), Ghost, Josh and Jordan.

Watch your back Pako i'll be catching u soon!!!

😈
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Thats why i said always!!!

How could I remember stuff that "always" is. One does not need to remember such things because they "always" are. Things of the past are what we remember, things of the present is our consciousness. ;)
 
Just wanted to clear that up for ya ZC. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako


How could I remember stuff that "always" is. One does not need to remember such things because they "always" are. Things of the past are what we remember, things of the present is our consciousness. ;)

U should become a philophoser, cannot spell!
 
8th? OH YEAH?!?!?!?!...:mad:..:nervous:..:(.......oh nevermind, all I have is 1st...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Pako


How could I remember stuff that "always" is. One does not need to remember such things because they "always" are. Things of the past are what we remember, things of the present is our consciousness. ;)
:reallyodd:confused::reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Pako
Just wanted to clear that up for ya ZC. :D

K thanx Pako!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


U should become a philophoser, cannot spell!

:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
8th? OH YEAH?!?!?!?!...:mad:..:nervous:..:(.......oh nevermind, all I have is 1st...:nervous:

And how many of those posts are in this thread???????
 
Originally posted by Josh
8th? OH YEAH?!?!?!?!...:mad:..:nervous:..:(.......oh nevermind, all I have is 1st...:nervous:
:thatsodd:
anywhoo........
Well, who'd you race today? Besides the usuals who always get smoked?:D
 
Later ya'll.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:thatsodd:
anywhoo........
Well, who'd you race today? Besides the usuals who always get smoked?:D

What kinda race u talking about.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


And how many of those posts are in this thread???????
I think everyone that are in the top 5 posters(besides Jordan) have the majority of their posts here:)
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


And how many of those posts are in this thread???????


What's it matter?
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


What kinda race u talking about.
The kinda race where 2 or more cars line up beside each other and then they all push the gas pedal to the floor and see who wins:lol:
 
I only raced that kid in the Sanoma...
 
Originally posted by Josh



What's it matter?

Doesnt really i was attempting to get a point across but i kinda didnt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back