How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey that'll do nicely !!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:
 
um zero.....can you kinda stop with the flaming devil? with all do respect its getting on my nerves!:mad:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
um zero.....can you kinda stop with the flaming devil? with all do respect its getting on my nerves!:mad:


Which flaming devil?:confused:


This one--->
FIREdevil.gif


Or.....this one----->
FIREdevil.gif
:D
 
Sup Josh?
 
Nothin' much Pako...;)


I see it didn't take very long for the "under avatar" secret to get out...:(

damn the people who looked at our profiles...:mad::p
 
Those stinkin' bistahs...

So much for the uniqueness aye?
 
Just kinda hannin' out, trying out my new Monitor.
 
My uniqueness has gone down the drain...:nervous::cry::lol:
 
How's the new monitor?

Bigger & better I assume...
 
Originally posted by Josh
My uniqueness has gone down the drain...:nervous::cry::lol:

No way man, your avatar is you own car. (That really is your car right?)
 
Originally posted by Josh
How's the new monitor?

Bigger & better I assume...

Visually, it's the same size but a lot flatter.
 
Originally posted by Pako


No way man, your avatar is you own car. (That really is your car right?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Still here?
 
I can't believe that some actually asked me to stop posting pointless post in "The thread about nothing".... :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Pako


(That really is your car right?)

Josh's car, Dad's payments...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh


Josh's car, Dad's payments...:p

That just makes me sick! :lol: just kidding man, I really feel great that your dad will make the payments for you. Think he would me a payment for my WRX? :D
 
Originally posted by Josh


Josh's car, Dad's payments...:p

J/k about the payments thing...:D

I've seen girl's with license plate frames that say stuff like that...:lol:
 
Originally posted by Pako
I can't believe that some actually asked me to stop posting pointless post in "The thread about nothing".... :rolleyes:



:thatsodd:


It's a freakin' pointless thread, so why no pointless posts?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh


J/k about the payments thing...:D

I've seen girl's with license plate frams that say stuff like that...:lol:


Oh, so their your payments? That's cool. It really doesn't matter to me. Either way, it would be hard for me to drive it. :)
 
Originally posted by Josh




:thatsodd:


It's a freakin' pointless thread, so why no pointless posts?:confused:

I don't know. I really with I was a mod at that point. I would have just deleted his posts for trying to make a point about something when it's a thread about nothing. :mad:
 
Go figure....
 
:confused:
 
:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Pako
Think he would me a payment for my WRX? :D



I'll ask him after he buys ME a WRX...:D



WRX...
Drooling_anim.gif
 
Originally posted by Josh




I'll ask him after he buys ME a WRX...:D



WRX...
Drooling_anim.gif

Why would you want a WRX? You already have a S2000? Geez...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
WRX...
Drooling_anim.gif


That's supposed to be drool, but it kinda looks like puke...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back