How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be called Project 'Catch Up Zerocool' Its never going to work though :D
 
OK I'm going for 400 only 6 more after this one!!:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Alright Pako, see ya later...;)


Congratulations on hitting 1800...:thumbsup:

Yeah congrats!!! 1800 is huge!!! :eek:
 
how is everyone today? Any one on? Its probably to early!!! :sleep: :sleep:
 
gvx, congrats on 400, I hit 300 last night... lots of marks being hit last night
 
I'm on now. For a little while anyway.:thumbsup:
 
I'm on 4 like 5 more min
FIREdevil.gif
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I'm on 4 like 5 more min
FIREdevil.gif

Ahhh, my arch nemesis. Dude, my week is ruined because of you. I've been trying to beat some of your times, and instead of getting better, I get worse. At the end of each session all I see is the tail end of my ghost car in the distance.:mad:
I'll keep trying though. Just want one record really:D
Do you use the pad, analog, or a wheel BTW?
 
I wanna play... Man this sucks everyone seems set!!!
 
like in a forum to forum race, or any type of organized member races
 
Originally posted by Magic069
like in a forum to forum race, or any type of organized member races

Start and organize your own series... Check often in the Challenges and Races Forum for new races popping up.
 
Originally posted by Pako


Start and organize your own series... Check often in the Challenges and Races Forum for new races popping up.

thats the thing, i don't think I could organize my own... between work, and school, i really just have time to play. i guess i am lazy. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back