How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
U will not defeat me!
 
I will always have this forum Tazz!
 
:rolleyes:
 
:p
 
:eek:
 
HAHAHA

U wont win Tazz!
 
I am king!
 
Passed Pako, long time ago!
 
STILL OWN THE SITE!
 
Where'd u go Tazz, 26 ahead of Pako!
 
I have officially moved into 7th 500+ ahead of dan, and dan was worried bout me being only 300 ahead of him by the end of 2day!
 
Posts:1943
Posts per day: 29.95
 
make that Posts:1944
Posts per day:29.95!
 
Posts per day:30!
 
Gonna be leaving in a few, i'm tired!
 
I'm outta here.
 
TO EVERYONE: U can now take over the site like i did!


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Posts:1955
Posts per day:30.12

NOW I'm outta here, good night to all!
 
I'm back, just 4 one more post.

(I still dominate this site)~!
 
I'm gone

Posts: 1960
Posts per day:30.19
 
30 min later

Posts:1963
Posts per day: 30.23
 
:rolleyes:
 
:cool:
 
860th!
 
I'm back!

4 bout 3 more posts.
 
2 more
 
1 more
 
0 more, 1970posts!
 
dude i swear your talking to yourself!!!! youve posted like 30 times!!!! no responces! im gonna do this to. :mad: :mad:
 
i have 70. something posts a day. :) yaay!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back