How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im gonna quit talking to myself because its boring!!!! wow, zero it seems like you enjoy it though, considering that you do it all the time. :rolleyes:
 
Quit messing up my domination of the SITE VIPER!
 
and Eminem isnt a band, neither is Juvinile which is misspelled.
 
I'm gonna catch Tazz!!!!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
here are some bands that i like:

I'll do that 2!
 
dude, i spelt juvinile just like you did. ohhhh, your domination my bad. i guess i will continue to ruin it. 😈
 
AC/DC
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
dude, i spelt juvinile just like you did. ohhhh, your domination my bad. i guess i will continue to ruin it. 😈

No i spelled juvinile like u did~!
 
Jimi Hendrix
 
U do that i have more than 35 fav bands!
 
I dunno i dont spell to good

Black Sabbath
 
Ozzy Osbourne
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back