How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I raced my favorite car in the world last night...:eek:


A completely stock '96 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo....😈


I was dead even from a 35mph roll on up to 95mph, but I don't think he was tryin' too hard...:D
 
yeah yall im all iced out now, BUT THAT DONT MEAN IM GONNA COOL OFF!!! read the signiture! ITS TRUE! ITS TRUE!
 
i was just replying to other threads. :)
 
Originally posted by danpollard


You were talking bout a '96 Supra...



I know, but what were you talking about when you said, "what, your first car?"
 
You were talking about that Supra and I was asking if it was significant to it being your first car...

Gee, these high posters:rolleyes:
 
Im looking forward to it. Its a memorial event today for all Brits; its Murray Walkers last GP...:( :( :cry: :cry:
 
I'm outta here...
 
In case you dont know hes a commentator, but a complete legend in Britain, its hard to explain...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back