How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
his identity is unknown..........:( but i like a mystery. :)
 
no i dont think so. if its a gtp race team then no.
 
your the first person to say that. thanks. i like your too. im about to go make mine bold. hold on.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
no i dont think so. if its a gtp race team then no.

You join up with people in GTP and race against other teams in GTP. Come on it's the BIG EVENT and we need more ppl.:)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
your the first person to say that. thanks. i like your too. im about to go make mine bold. hold on.

It was the only thing I could think of... Ill wait for you and then Ive gotta go the GP coverage is starting
 
no thanks. im sure somebody else will come along.
im only like a week old here, i still dont know all the ropes.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
only like 5 ppl know how old he is.



How old Jordan is? I'd be 1 of those 5 or so people...:p
 
yeah, i know i remember you saying that. i really wanna know but then i dont. :D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
your the first person to say that. thanks. i like your too. im about to go make mine bold. hold on.

Not many ppl make comments on signatures, you sort of get used to them being there and don't look. You're the first on mine too.:D
 
i look at everybodys signitures. just to see what they say. i had to think about mine.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I wouldn't:D



I got your last 2 PM's, and I agree with you 100% on both issues, but there's little I can do...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by danpollard


And of course Josh isn't going to tell us. Was I close though...?
It doesn't make a difference to me whether I know or not:)
 
G2G. GP coverage starting... Cya guys... Enjoy the GP:D

Oh yah, Josh, you could enter the GTP series.
 
i bet you were at least close by 10 years.
 
Originally posted by danpollard


And of course Josh isn't going to tell us. Was I close though...?


Of course I won't tell you...:p


I really don't want to say if you were close or not, cause that'll just help you guys narrow it down...
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i bet you were at least close by 10 years.

Probably,

You noticed the Don bit too. O and A couldn't be much further apart...!
 
Originally posted by Josh




I got your last 2 PM's, and I agree with you 100% on both issues, but there's little I can do...:nervous:
I know:( I thought maybe you were mad or sumtin, cuz I figured you would respond:( It's all good now:D
BTW- Hey Josh
 
yeah i noticed. yeah we would kinda narrow it down wouldnt we?
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Oh yah, Josh, you could enter the GTP series.


I would love to join it, but I don't have my PS2 or GT3 anymore...my brother took them to college...:mad:

I have them back for this weekend, but that's not long enough to be on the team...
 
Originally posted by Josh



Of course I won't tell you...:p


I really don't want to say if you were close or not, cause that'll just help you guys narrow it down...

Look, I don't want to get any closer. Was I close(ish)? I'm just crious. What difference does it make. I don't want to know his exact age...:confused:
 
i got my PS2 july 31!!!! STILL HAVE IT IN THE LIVING ROOM TO SHOW OFF!!!!
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I know:( I thought maybe you were mad or sumtin, cuz I figured you would respond:( It's all good now:D
BTW- Hey Josh


I wasn't mad...:D

I didn't respond because I didn't even get on GTPlanet on Friday or Saturday...:p


Hey Saleen Man...:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back