How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*
sup ghost.... 3 more posts and im out of here...
had a bad day today...
Sorry man just check in with the posts..:D
 
Not to much going on in here I see..
 
Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*
huh?
Meaning, sorry for your bad day and just looking around a little in here tonight..:) :) ;)
 
:teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport:
 
Haven't seen ya in a while, how's things in FL?:)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Haven't seen ya in a while, how's things in FL?:)
Good, got alot of rain couple of days ago and flooded my yard. :(
 
Also been busy at work trying to get a wed site put up. Lots of computer time in lately.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Good, got alot of rain couple of days ago and flooded my yard. :(

I'm getting a ton of rain right now. I don't think my yard will flood though. The wind was so bad today, it looks as though we just had a hurricane.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


I'm getting a ton of rain right now. I don't think my yard will flood though. The wind was so bad today, it looks as though we just had a hurricane.
Weather aways make for a good topic.. :)
 
Been playing Wolfenstein any?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Weather aways make for a good topic.. :)

Only when you have nothing real to talk about:D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Been playing Wolfenstein any?

Every once in a while, but I've been toying alot with my digital camera and a few graphics programs. I took a few pictures of flowers in my garden that had blemishes (bug bites/whatever) and I've been using corel to fix it a little.😈
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Only when you have nothing real to talk about:D
True, but it's nice knowing whats going on in other parts of the U.S...
 
Ghost go on aim...I have someone with CABLE to send you Flash 5
 
How did you put title?
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Every once in a while, but I've been toying alot with my digital camera and a few graphics programs. I took a few pictures of flowers in my garden that had blemishes (bug bites/whatever) and I've been using corel to fix it a little.😈
I wish I had more time to mess with my photo's. You can do so much with these programs these day's. :D
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Ghost go on aim...I have someone with CABLE to send you Flash 5
I'm at home now, can it wait till tomarrow?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I'm at home now, can it wait till tomarrow?
Yeah I guess. The aim is MistaX 308
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Yeah I guess. The aim is MistaX 308
Look me up tomarrow when you get home..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back