How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh




If it had the stock wheels, you could tell if it was a turbo if it had 17in. wheels. The non-turbos came with 16in. wheels.

I think they MIGHT have TURBO badges on the back of the car, but I'm not positive...
Well, that car show is tonight again, last one of the year:(
I'll check to see if that Supra is there again:)
Hey, did you check out that 650hp Tri-Turbo Supra at suprastore.com??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
Originally posted by Josh
I gotta go...:nervous:
Ok, cya later, maybe:( Me and my bro usually cruise around till like 10- 10:30 so.......
Later
 
josh can u empty your pm's please , thanx:) :cool: :cool: :cool:
 
did i ever mention my bro recently put turbos on his bad a$$ car?
 
Look ppl. You come online during a GP and no1 will be here. Cya all tomorrow.:D
 
Hey ppl!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
whats all the counting about?

He is counting down the posts till he reaches 2200, Tazz u are a evil man! I was only 3 behind u yesterday and now over 100!

I RULED GTPlanet 4 one night!
 
:cool:
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


He is counting down the posts till he reaches 2200, Tazz u are a evil man! I was only 3 behind u yesterday and now over 100!

I RULED GTPlanet 4 one night!

Ummm.... According to the TOP 20 list - Josh still was the posting KING and ummm....continues to be. I am beginning to smell a challenge. ;)
 
nah. i dont think zero will catch him. josh is about at 4000. and zero nowhere close to even 2300. i dont think it will happen. :rolleyes:
 
No Pako u dont understand........

I meant that last night i had the last post in every forum and sub forum on the site!!

So i ruled the site!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
nah. i dont think zero will catch him. josh is about at 4000. and zero nowhere close to even 2300. i dont think it will happen. :rolleyes:

Your probably right. As they say:

Don't let your candle burn at both ends.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
nah. i dont think zero will catch him. josh is about at 4000. and zero nowhere close to even 2300. i dont think it will happen. :rolleyes:

Give it time Viper i'll catch Josh!
 
im not saying its impossible im just saying its hard.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
No Pako u dont understand........

I meant that last night i had the last post in every forum and sub forum on the site!!

So i ruled the site!

Ummm... Actually to "Rule" the site, you need to be supreme posting master. :D

Lastnight, you just had a lot of post. Most of which probably didn't even address the Topic in the thread. Am I correct? :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Pako



Most of which probably didn't even address the Topic in the thread. Am I correct? :rolleyes:

No u are not correct, i did address the Topic in the thread! So poo on u!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
pako have you read your PM?

Clean out your mailbox man.....!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
ok its clean! :D

BUT YOUR PANTS RNT!!!

U POOED YOUR PANTS!!! HOW NASTY!!

U NEED POTTY TRAINING!
 
cj_6256.jpg
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


No u are not correct, i did address the Topic in the thread! So poo on u!

WOW!!! I'm impressed. I checked to validate that and my goodness I'm impressed. Good job man. I was expecting to see a bunch of crap, but no this was not the case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back