How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little Maiden never hurt nobody! :D
 
whats going on in here today? I am a bit bored at work!!! :lol:
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
NOTICE!

ANY SUPER MOD OR MOD THAT HAS POWER IN THIS FORUM HAS MY PERMISSION AND WISHES TO MERGE T HIS WITH "HOW MANY REPLIES...." PLEASE! PLEASE! I'LL MAKE A NEW ONE AFTER THIS.

getting tired of owning this?
 
Originally posted by Pako

What are you learning today?

Nutting!!!!! In Math (Geometry) we did Alebra 1 crap, Word Pro nuttin, French 2 nuttin, LA nuttin, World Hist nuttin, Chem nuttin!
 
Originally posted by GVX
learnt

Most people in Atlanta are not country hicks and no one says learnt u @ss.
 
:cool:
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
NOTICE!

ANY SUPER MOD OR MOD THAT HAS POWER IN THIS FORUM HAS MY PERMISSION AND WISHES TO MERGE T HIS WITH "HOW MANY REPLIES...." PLEASE! PLEASE! I'LL MAKE A NEW ONE AFTER THIS.

Anyone......., anyone......?
 
I is here
 
Originally posted by Pako


Anyone......., anyone......?

What is with your new avatar??????????
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


What is with your new avatar??????????

:lol: Well....back in the day I was really into Iron Maiden. I happened upon their web site and here was a "Smiley" rendition of "Eddy". And I thought to myself, that's really cool. I before I new it, there he was as my avatar.
 
Anyone notice the date today, 01.10.01 Or for you Americans 10.01.01. Ours sounds better...
 
I just watched Swordfish...

Great film, but I expected more Tuscan. They definately filmed a 720 by Tiff Needell...
 
Maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats good stuff!
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I just watched Swordfish...

Great film, but I expected more Tuscan. They definately filmed a 720 by Tiff Needell...

I loved that movie!!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats good stuff!

Yes sir, sure enough is. :)
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Yeah me is!

Still in skool or R U out?
 
Originally posted by Pako


Yes sir, sure enough is. :)

The original Van Halen was good stuff 2!


DLR IS THE KING OF THE WORLD, well OZZY is so DLR is the prince of the world!:eek: :eek:
 
Originally posted by Pako


Still in skool or R U out?

Skool gets out at 2:10, i get home round 2:50, so me is oot!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Skool gets out at 2:10, i get home round 2:50, so me is oot!

Nice...!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back