How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


WHY?????

:thatsodd:

Y do u care bout all this?
 
:cool:
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


dude man...there are weird kids on the internet......

Well i only chat on this site and on AIM
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


cuz when i was 15...

i actually did somethin' after school......

I do, do stuff after skool, i "hang out" with my girlfriend and how long ago was it when u were 15?
 
;)
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


my point exactly...

I am not weird Rice!
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
at one point or another....

you'll realize that you must give this up....

cuz it really doesn't do anything for u....;)

Well see its sumthing to do between my time with my girl friend and then my time with my girlfriend after she eats dinner.
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


never said that....

Well u did say that there are weird kids on the net, then i replied and u said my point exactly!

So make up your mind.
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

SURE

*big grin*

Believe what u want but at least i have a woman!
 
:mad:
 
:eek:
 
I'm only on the net 4 2 and a half hours and i do go to football practice everyday after skool!
 
;)
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
getting your c*ck sucked

And who says that i dont get that done to me by my girl?
 
:p
 
Zerocool,

<----------------what do you think of my alter-ego?---////<
 
Originally posted by Pako
Zerocool,

<----------------what do you think of my alter-ego?---////<
Cool but a little off center. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Pako
Zerocool,

<----------------what do you think of my alter-ego?---////<

Dude that rocks!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Cool but a little off center. :lol:

Ghost, i replied to my thread in the forum!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Cool but a little off center. :lol:

:p

everyones a cridick. :lol:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Cool but a little off center. :lol:

Counting the pixels are we? :rolleyes:
 
Hey thanks man!

Ghost is right though. If I could only have 65x65 pixels....
 
Originally posted by Pako
Hey thanks man!

Ghost is right though. If I could only have 65x65 pixels....
It is cool thou..
 
BRB, gonna change my avatar to the Oreca going down the Corkscrew.
 
Back, u like?
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Back, u like?

:lol: I'm getting whiplash watching it. Yeah I like it. I like the clouds.
 
Originally posted by Pako


:lol: I'm getting whiplash watching it. Yeah I like it. I like the clouds.

I never noticed the clouds until u pointed them out just now.
 
Well, I had best be headin' out.

~later~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back