How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pako, did u ever like Judas Priest?
 
Yeah i better be heading out as well, dinner is almost ready

(chicken flavored rice with a grilled chicken breast)
 
I'm back but not 4 long!
 
EVERYONE HAVE A DRINK ON ME!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
 
Is anybody gonna reply? There is 7 people online right now, somebody has to be reading this:confused:
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Pako, did u ever like Judas Priest?

Actually I never got into him very much. Mostly just:

  • Old School Metallica
  • Pantera
  • DRI
  • S.O.D.
  • Iron Maiden
  • Ozzy
  • Old Black Sabbeth
  • Old Deep Purple
  • Jimi Hendrix
  • Rush
  • Pink Floyd
  • Grateful Dead
  • Bob Marley
  • Peter Tosh
  • Yellow Man
  • Tool
  • Deliverence
  • Testament
  • Vengence
  • White Cross
and many more, but no Judis Priest.
 
Originally posted by Pako


Actually I never got into him very much. Mostly just:

  • Old School Metallica
  • Pantera
  • Iron Maiden
  • Ozzy
  • Old Black Sabbeth
  • Old Deep Purple
  • Jimi Hendrix
  • Pink Floyd
  • Tool
and many more, but no Judis Priest.

I like all these, i like a few Priest songs and Guns N' Roses kicked major butt!
 
Its 8:50 a.m. and i am in Word Processing class!!!

It took me bout 10 min to finish the work!
 
I just told her to sod off so i'm back on GTPlanet!
 
I can teach this class with ease, i mean all she does is tell up to type gay stuff!
 
I saw Judas Priest on VH1 "behind the music" or "where are they now" The lead singer finally came out, announcing he was gay, and has a new band that's got a heavy dominatrix theme. He also talked about that it's funny that nobody figured it out, with all the tight leather he used to wear, and homo-erotic innuendo strewn through all the songs.
 
Priest isnt a bad band! I like a few of their songs.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Priest isnt a bad band! I like a few of their songs.

I didn't say they were bad, I love their music, have three albums I think, maybe more. (It's been a while.)
Not too much good rock nowadays, so you have to turn to old school bands.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Priest isnt a bad band! I like a few of their songs.

so what are you saying zerocool? Shopuld Gtplanet expect an accounment soon? :D ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069


so what are you saying zerocool? Shopuld Gtplanet expect an accounment soon? :D ;)

Took me a second to figure that out, I must be slowing down in my old age.:D

Hey Zero, EAsports, and 989 studios (Sony company) are putting out this years F1 games today. (in stores tommorow). Hear anything about which is going to be the stuff?
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Took me a second to figure that out, I must be slowing down in my old age.:D

Hey Zero, EAsports, and 989 studios (Sony company) are putting out this years F1 games today. (in stores tommorow). Hear anything about which is going to be the stuff?

I haven't heard anything really, there isn't a huge buzz about it... :confused:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


I haven't heard anything really, there isn't a huge buzz about it... :confused:

That's what's bothering me, I'm looking forward to playing one, but I'd like to see something really good. EA's games seem to be going lower in quality, but 989 studios is the one that ruined Twisted Metal on the PS1.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


That's what's bothering me, I'm looking forward to playing one, but I'd like to see something really good. EA's games seem to be going lower in quality, but 989 studios is the one that ruined Twisted Metal on the PS1.

this is true, its a tough choice... don't know what to say
 
So what's new with you magic, looking forward to 500 posts, and platinum member hood?
 
i am getting there aren't i? Its pretty exciting... i have tried to keep them all honest to, not to many smile faces as posts ya know?
 
plus i got added to gtplanet race team, which is exciting...

they only asked me cause they had too, but hell i don't care, i am excited about it!!!
 
Yeah, I'm getting tired of the sensless posts too. Too much nonsense to sift through lately. I try to say something in every one of my posts now. Between 900 and 1000 I posted some junk though, just so I could change my member title.
 
i don't blame ya... that 900 to 1000 is pretty hard to wait i am sure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back