How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
your an avatar maker to? dang, there are lots of us. :D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Yeah, I made it for you. I'm already recognized as Supe, so I'm stuck.;)

Maybe I can be Bizarro.... Hmmmmm.:)
Great I'll take it. Now how can we use some of that cool text in here?? Hummm we'll have to think about that..

Bizarro, hummm thats sounds good..
 
im not joking i have to be invisable!!! hello can you see me?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
im not joking i have to be invisable!!! hello can you see me?
I see ya..:D
 
Tom, you using Fireworks for that??
 
I don't think we can miss you, that Avatar stands out!!!:D I was just messing around with a few things.
 
well, im about to change my avatar. it stands out way to much!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Tom, you using Fireworks for that??

No, this one was with Jasc Animator. I've had it for a while, but didn't use it because the paint shop part was so bad. I love it now.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
well, im about to change my avatar. it stands out way to much!
My wife just said, who's the monkey?? :lol:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
well, im about to change my avatar. it stands out way to much!

Change it to what?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
My wife just said, who's the monkey?? :lol:

HEY, that is an Orangutan, not some lowly monkey!!!:lol:
That's the first thing I thought of too, until I read the name. I love it though, It reminds me of a cuter version of that baby that Scott the Bomb used to use when he was alive.;)
 
monkey. :lol: i dont know. im not that much of an experianced avatar guy. im trying to find a cool car pic right now.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
monkey. :lol: i dont know. im not that much of an experianced avatar guy. im trying to find a cool car pic right now.
Ah man, everbody got the car pic's, keep the Orange-u-tang.
 
No, you got something different..;)
 
*sneezes and hicups at the same time* Damnit that hurt
 
Holy crap! 1007 pages long? Now I've seen everything. First time I've ever seen a thread go this long.:eek:
 
Still around at least for 10 minutes or so. I need to get some shut eye. It's going to be around 30 degrees tomorrow. Not looking forward to working in that.
I was bookmarking a page for a Spinning dodge viper. I'll play with it tommorrow.
 
why are all the files i try and send to big? there all 75 by 75 pixels!
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Still around at least for 10 minutes or so. I need to get some shut eye. It's going to be around 30 degrees tomorrow. Not looking forward to working in that.
I was bookmarking a page for a Spinning dodge viper. I'll play with it tommorrow.
How about the new title and living??
 
Was that Fireworks that you used? No castle tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back