How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh I got Drug Wars for my Calc...
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
JOSH! you have not been on in a while! whats up man?


Hey man...


I didn't stop by here cause I've been really busy...:(
First time I've signed online in about 2 weeks...
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Josh I got Drug Wars for my Calc...


I have a game called DOPE WARS 2.0 on my computer...I wonder if they're the same...
 
BTW, I just made a post in Suggestions and Feedback about the online store, you might wanna press Jordan to do it, I thnk its a good idea...check it out...
 
I have that game on my calc, 2. Ok sorry to be so short...I g2g.


p.s. 300 posts comin' up

Peace. I'll talk to you all tommorrow.
My AIM s/n is TJO87

see ya;)
 
Hey Josh, long time no see.

Hey ghost, if you come back and see this, I was messing around with this avatar, and by accident it turned out really cool. Thought you might like it. (It's the comic character Ghost Rider just in case you didn't know there was one)
 
Later, I also gotta go...:sleep:


I'll try to be back on tomorow...:nervous:
 
just incase anybody is to lazy to look up my aol name it is

GTViperConcept
 
josh was a little short lived tonight huh?
 
Thanks stealth. I was messing around trying to get the head to flame and one of my experiment yielded that. It looked better with 256 colors, but that was like 50k.
 
300, Nice. I was there like a month ago. It goes really fast.:thumbsup:
 
my posts toatally flew bye! i didnt really notice i wsa close to 1000 till i got to 900.
 
I think I will try it on for size. What do you think??
 
Hey ghost, that looks sweet on you. Maybe you shouldn't be the goof up, maybe you should be GTPlanet Bada*s:devil:
 
Ya, I have to think about this one..
 
Ghost man that thing is sweet! i love that avatar!
 
Hey you don't mind if I use it do ya? I needed a change and this looks great. That text is cool also, just have to figure out out to use it here. :D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey you don't mind if I use it do ya? I needed a change and this looks great. That text is cool also, just have to figure out out to use it here. :D

Yeah, I made it for you. I'm already recognized as Supe, so I'm stuck.;)

Maybe I can be Bizarro.... Hmmmmm.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back