How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Pako
Here we go:

go on pako !! they just get better and better , thanx man !i'll download some more tunes later man , nice one .:cool:
 
Are you up to a 1000 posts yet?

:D
 
pako i've just spotted a disaster man !!! you put an "a" in my wot instead of "o" lol:lol: :lol: :cry:
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
pako i've just spotted a disaster man !!! you put an "a" in my wot instead of "o" lol:lol: :lol: :cry:


ARRrrrggggggg!!!! I'm so stupid!!!! :lol::D:lol:


That's what happens when you have cheep labor.
 
I'm Fixing it now.........


please wait........



please wait........



please wait........
 
No more "a" in WOT!

Here ya go:

Now you see it, now you don't....
 
:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :thumbsup:




hey look 666 😈 😈 😈
 
Originally posted by Pako
No more "a" in WOT!

Here ya go:

So you wonna be my editor/proof reader? I could really use one! :D
 
:D Lookin good. Anything else that I've missed?
 
i'm off your back now pako , this latest avatar is exactly "wot " i wanted and it stays put man , it's never being changed ! NEVER !!
thanx again man u rule .:thumbsup:
 
mr persistance did you ever get my time i pm'ed you?
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
i'm off your back now pako , this latest avatar is exactly "wot " i wanted and it stays put man , it's never being changed ! NEVER !!
thanx again man u rule .:thumbsup:

Notice that I'm quoting you? :lol: Thanks man, I appreciate graditude!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
hello everybody. good morning. :)

Morning ViperC,

How the heck are ya on this fine day?
 
im fine. im just a little nervous about how my time stacked up against all the other boards......:(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
im fine. im just a little nervous about how my time stacked up against all the other boards......:(

:lol: You and me both! I'm Race #7 and have to wait till Sat. before I know. :nervous:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
mr persistance did you ever get my time i pm'ed you?

i sent u an e-mail coz your pm box is full :D :cool:
 
yeah......well if ace does not post his time at least his backup (me) had a time. that means at least GTPlanet does not have to go as DNR.
 
Don't forget ViperC,

You have to delete the Inbox messages as well as the "Sent" box messages to clear out your PM box.
 
mr persistance. when is all of this stuff due?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
mr persistance. when is all of this stuff due?

if i dont submit in the next 7 hours we miss out 12.00am gmt .:eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back