How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
im TRYING to pm you that info............but........read your pm box
 
also here comes the crunch !! i head of to work at 9.00pm gmt , 4 hours from now , sorry man !:( :( :(
 
DANG! my sent messages list was LONG! anyway theres no way it can be full now. I deleted every sent and recieved pm. :)
 
Gotta Re-boot.

Be right back!
 
right sent pm to u , i'm gonna get my posts up on the other thread now , back later !:eek: :cool:
 
After a while you just start to loose track. :D

I took me three days to notice I was past 2000 posts :D.
 
So ViperC,

How you likin' the Avatar?
 
Dang Pako. I usually notice after I get around another 100. :)
 
Yeah, its hangin in there. If I were a better avatar guy i would do my own. I can never find the right size pics though. and i dont know how to shrink them. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back