How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at that, two people saying the exact same thing

:lol:
 
*burp* Sorry, hope I didn't get any Top Romen on anyone.

Welcome Untouchable to GTPlanet.net !!!

Hope your stay is long and prosperous ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069
800 POSTS!!!

:D

Just two-hundred more! :thumbsup:
 
I hope to get that high. Just to be known as a regular around here is all I want.
 
pako always has to do the big welcomes... :lol:

gotta be better then everyone huh? :lol:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Pako.....my brother wants his own account on GTPlanet. He has seen me on and would like to join also. It wont let us make a new registration. Why not? He wants a new one bad.

try getting a new email and turn off the cookies feature!
 
Originally posted by Untouchable
I hope to get that high. Just to be known as a regular around here is all I want.

i understand that.... My goal for a long time was to get on the top 20 poster list... I am 15th now, so i am happy...
 
Originally posted by Pako


Just two-hundred more! :thumbsup:


i think Mr. P got tired of waiting, he is in the another thread just posting tons of smiles!! :lol:
 
:fdevil:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
pako always has to do the big welcomes... :lol:

gotta be better then everyone huh? :lol:

Hey, I'm head of the "unofficial welcoming commitee". ;)
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


try getting a new email and turn off the cookies feature!

Yes, this would also work. :thumbsup:
 
:D :eek: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:
 
Hey pako, hey ghost!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Hey pako, hey ghost!

hey ZeroCool85...
 
:fdevil::fdevil::fdevil::fdevil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back