How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting old, nearly 3000! :fdevil:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


yeah, hi to you too zerocool :lol:

Sorry i didnt see u there! :fdevil:
 
*Drum roll please.............*


you should change your name to "Mr. Bandwidth". :lol:



7,6, maybe 5 more and 3,000 Posts to glory! :D
 
Originally posted by Magic069


thats huge... good job

Exactly 20 days ago i had 1000!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


i understand that.... My goal for a long time was to get on the top 20 poster list... I am 15th now, so i am happy...

COOL!!!!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I am getting old, nearly 3000! :fdevil:

How fast they grow up. Seems like only yesterday you were shooting for a 1,000 posts. ;)
 
Originally posted by Pako
*Drum roll please.............*


you should change your name to "Mr. Bandwidth".

What is bandwidth?
 
So what are you going to say on your 3,000th post? I hope it's really cool! Rock it man, you can do it, lets see what you got, show the world what you have learned in 2,999 posts. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
So what are you going to say on your 3,000th post? I hope it's really cool! Rock it man, you can do it, lets see what you got, show the world what you have learned in 2,999 posts. :D

:lol: YEAH!!! SPEECH SPEECH!!! :lol:

then we shall :drink:
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


What is bandwidth?

To state it simply:

The amount of communication resources available on the internet/networks.

:D
 
Looking foward to 4000 posts :D ;) :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
So what are you going to say on your 3,000th post? I hope it's really cool! Rock it man, you can do it, lets see what you got, show the world what you have learned in 2,999 posts. :D

What do u suggest i post?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back