How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*


:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:


*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*


:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:


*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*


:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I think I'll have some
popcorn.gif
and a :drink: while I wait for ZeroCool85 to hit 4000 posts..:lol:

heck ya, love the popcorn!!! :lol:
 
Great job Zero. Your the 3rd member to hit 3000 post at GTPlanet.;) :D :)
 
900 yes !


thats enough for now :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


:lol:

:cry: that was beatiful man!!

I thought it added just a little bit more to my speech!! :fdevil:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Great job Zero. Your the 3rd member to hit 3000 post at GTPlanet.;) :D :)

hey, I am on my way... don't rush me now!!
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
900 yes !


thats enough for now :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

Soooo close. Only a small 100 more posts!!!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Great job Zero. Your the 3rd member to hit 3000 post at GTPlanet.;) :D :)

:D :D :fdevil::fdevil:

And i will hopefully be the first 2 4000!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


I thought it added just a little bit more to my speech!! :fdevil:

I have to agree! Absolutely beutifull. If you were writing for Al Gore, he might have won the election.
 
Originally posted by Pako


I have to agree! Absolutely beutifull. If you were writing for Al Gore, he might have won the election.

:lol: :rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Pako


I have to agree! Absolutely beutifull. If you were writing for Al Gore, he might have won the election.

not if it was up to florida!!!

i am still pissed about that... I voted for him... :lol:
 
i've had enough in here anyway i know i'm getting on peoples nerves CHEATING so i'll earn the last 100 as a piece offering :D :D :cool: :cool:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


not if it was up to florida!!!

i am still pissed about that... I voted for him... :lol:

Ah dude! you shouldn't admit stuff like that! :eek:
 
As the world turns, these are the days of our lives.. :D :D
 
Originally posted by Pako


Ah dude! you shouldn't admit stuff like that! :eek:

why, i don't care...

what happens happens... i back bush now, he is our pres. and i love the US... soooo
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
As the world turns, these are the days of our lives.. :D :D

*shoosh* Don't remind me!

:lol:
 
Originally posted by Pako


Ah dude! you shouldn't admit stuff like that! :eek:

Pako has a point!
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
i've had enough in here anyway i know i'm getting on peoples nerves CHEATING so i'll earn the last 100 as a piece offering :D :D :cool: :cool:

:thumbsup:

BTW - Damn, that Avatar looks good. We do good work together! :D
 
oh yeah definetly , going work now c u later mate in about 8 hours cya:( :( :D :cool:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
ohhh geeez... its no big deal... :cool:

It's cool, . . . . . . . .but seriously :D


;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069
I am sorry if i offended anyone...

:lol: I'm sorry that I even brought it up. :)
 
I'm afraid that it's time of day. The time of day where I try to catch up and do 8 hours of work in 3 hours, because I just spent 5 hours on the board......


....so until next time.
 
Originally posted by Pako
I'm afraid that it's time of day. The time of day where I try to catch up and do 8 hours of work in 3 hours, because I just spent 5 hours on the board......


....so until next time.

hmmm, i only have an hour left prehaps i should do the same...

nah... see ya pako!! :lol:
 
Sorry to butt in, but I didn't vote for him either, and was very annoyed at the events leading up to his being named president, but now with everything going on in the US and Afghanistan, I'm glad. His entire Cabinet is a wartime Cabinet, which is something that Gore would not have had. (Even if he can't deliver a speech to save his life. Hech if it wasn't for writers, his press conferences would sound like this:
"We stomp now! Indians bad, very bad.":lol:
When we are old men and watch the History channel and they begin talking about the Bush administration, remember what I say next.:
Has anyone noticed that Bush is running all over the place talking to people in a very public fashion. Anyone seen Dick Cheney in the last month? No? I wonder if it's possible for a President to just be a figurehead, with people behind him wielding the real power.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back