How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069
keep workin on that 1250... you will get in...

I can get in, my sister got in with a 1345 and i am much smarter than she is!!!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
:lol:

well good luck, what do you wanna major in?

Anything that has to do with computers, programming, web design. Computer stuff!
 
I will!
 
Good morning/afternoon everyone!

How is everybody?

*Sippin' on my :drink:.
 
Hey Pako, only 20 min til Price is Right!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Hey Pako, only 20 min til Price is Right!

i love that show... man i wanna be home...

I have to go see that show before he dies...
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Hey Pako, only 20 min til Price is Right!

:eek: are you serious! Dang, and to think I have to be here and work missing Price is Right! A Ding Dang Dooh.

*I'm a little worried about ya man.*
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Hey Pako, only 20 min til Price is Right!

How are you doing?
 
So Magic, are you working on ZC's race?
 
ZC, when do you have to submit your time to MR. P?
 
Originally posted by Pako


:eek: are you serious! Dang, and to think I have to be here and work missing Price is Right! A Ding Dang Dooh.

*I'm a little worried about ya man.*

What is wrong with Price is Right????

NOTHING THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!
 
Originally posted by Pako
ZC, when do you have to submit your time to MR. P?

Wednesday, race deadline is thurs!
 
Originally posted by Pako
So Magic, are you working on ZC's race?

Mr P is right now!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Wednesday, race deadline is thurs!

Will you PM me your current best time? I would like to crush it so I can give you some settings. :D

If no one can beat your time, then whoohoo, we might just get a time better than Second to Last! :D
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Great!

That's awesome! Guess what I bought the other day? Goonies on DVD. Oh Yeah!!!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


what huh? i am confussed :confused:

That's Ok, it happens to all of us now and then. ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i thought i was done....

Your individual race is done, but the team still needs your input. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back