How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mr persistance
so wot you watching tonight man good action movie or a weepy love story with the missus :P :P :cool: lol

Momento and Along Came A Spider. Both action/mystery/thriller!

hey pako, check out my avatar!!!! i made it myself!!!!

i no longer have to bug u or tazz to make me one!!! woo-hoo!!! ;)

itz soo simple...

the animation is far less complicated from that of ur avatar...but hey! it works!!!!

thankz for the inspiration! ;)

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
hey pako, check out my avatar!!!! i made it myself!!!!

i no longer have to bug u or tazz to make me one!!! woo-hoo!!! ;)

itz soo simple...

the animation is far less complicated from that of ur avatar...but hey! it works!!!!

thankz for the inspiration! ;)

Hey, looks man, and I bet it means alot more to you since you made it yourself. :thumbsup:

...and then he makes a thread asking who has the best avatar....

in my opinion, it is definately NOT him!!! i mean, he snatched that pic from some Castle Wolfenstein site....and then animated it....

EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE I CAN DO THAT!!!!!!!

based on originality, i think yours is the best....everyone else has copied a pic from some site and transformed it into an avatar....

just wish jordan would increase it to around 22K ;)

I believe the stated Avatar limits on this site are:

1.) image size, no greater than 75x75
2.) file size, no greater than 26k

:D

Most of my avatars a at the limit. 25.9k is the average size of most of the avatars that I do. ;)

..................based on originality, i think yours is the best....everyone else has copied a pic from some site and transformed it into an avatar....

Hey thanks man! Personally, I really haven't seen a avatar that I really dislike. I really enjoy seeing people who are just starting to find the tools and skills to make their own avatars. Those are the best one's I think. The newborn avatars. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back