How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fdevil:
 
:confused: :mad: :confused:
:mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:
 
I just found out that the F1 cars on the PAL version of GT3 have different names. I don't know which one it is, but the Siper Speedway Enduro 1 is called the Polyphony001. Very original. And guess what I was racing against 2day. A Polyphony002. How original:eek:
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Incidentally is your signature anything to do with GISS?
Whats GISS? ? ;)
 
Dan there are only 2 F1's in the PAL version.
 
:):fdevil:
 
LOL ne body here:D ?
 
:fdevil:
 
:cold:
 
I love your avatar! Daffy RULZ!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I love your avatar! Daffy RULZ!

Hell yeah thanks
:D
 
I'm gonna go, later GTPlanet
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I'm gonna go, later GTPlanet

Laterzzzzzzzz:rolleyes:
 
Hummm nobody is here:rolleyes:
 
Hello ello ello ello llo llo o o :confused:
 
:rolleyes: ;) :( :) :D :cool:
 
just stoping in to say whats up... and post a couple before math class!!

Hope you all have a good night!! :D
 
;) :rolleyes: :confused:
:( :o :p
:cool: :eek: :D
 
:rolleyes: ;) :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back