How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay im gonna go for a while. Ill be playing my tiberian sun game laterzzz:D
 
@ @ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@ @ @ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@
@@ @ @ @ @@
@ @@@@ @ @@@@ @ @
 
:fdevil:
 
Eric's gonna get to 51 posts in the next*looks at the clock* 3 minutes! :D
If I make it, that's be 50 posts in one day!
 
Originally posted by ericthemonster
Eric's gonna get to 51 posts in the next*looks at the clock* 3 minutes! :D
If I make it, that's be 50 posts in one day!

47!
 
Originally posted by ericthemonster


50!!!!

51!!!!! :D Wohoo! I did it....that wasn't really very hard :D

Anyways, 50 posts in 1 day, that's gotta be a record! :D
 
Originally posted by ericthemonster
Anyways, 50 posts in 1 day, that's gotta be a record! :D

Not to bring down your parade, but ViperConcept got over 270posts and my best friend asenna94 got 99 on his first day.
 
Hey GTPlanet!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Not to bring down your parade, but ViperConcept got over 270posts and my best friend asenna94 got 99 on his first day.

God man :lol You're comin' down hard on me :D
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Hey GTPlanet!

Later GTPlanet, gonna go test 4 my race again!!!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Not to bring down your parade, but ViperConcept got over 270posts and my best friend asenna94 got 99 on his first day.

Awww thats nothing ZeroCool. I got 500 in one day;)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Awww thats nothing ZeroCool. I got 500 in one day;)

LOL oh wait... i still have a while to go to get to 500
 
:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back