How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jervinator
Nice to see this thread hasn't run out of steam yet :)

you crazy, this is the most loved thread on GTPlanet!!
 
It's got to be one of the most popular threads on any GT site??:confused: :eek:
 
Um........GOOD MORNING. How is everybody this morning?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Um........GOOD MORNING. How is everybody this morning?

ohh good morning... i fell a :sleep:
 
Im doing fine. I just wish this place would get a little busier. :(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Im doing fine. I just wish this place would get a little busier. :(

i agree... i want to get to 1000 today!!!
 
Hey Magic. I see you saw my avatar list. YOUR SECOND! :)
 
Originally posted by Magic069


i agree... i want to get to 1000 today!!!

Anyone tried getting Golds in the licenses?
 
I want to hit 1500!!! It will be impossible if more people dont show up though. :(
 
When do get "Ultimate" Member status 1000??
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I have all golds already. :cool:

In GT3?

Did you love some of those rally ones!!:D
 
After 1000 you can make your own. I made this one.
 
I think Rally was the easiest one to get all golds on. Am I the only one who thought that the Rally races were to easy in Sim mode?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
After 1000 you can make your own. I made this one.

So you just let one of the MOds know what you wanna be..!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I think Rally was the easiest one to get all golds on. Am I the only one who thought that the Rally races were to easy in Sim mode?

Easier than Domestic A & B??

Some of those I was getting gold after 2 or 3 tries!
 
Originally posted by GVX


So you just let one of the MOds know what you wanna be..!

No. You don't have to ask anybody. Once you hit 1000 in your profile options it will ask you what you want your status to be. You can change it whenever you want to whatever you want. Like right now I could change it to "Monkey Man" thats the joy of being over 1000. :D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept


No. You don't have to ask anybody. Once you hit 1000 in your profile options it will ask you what you want your status to be. You can change it whenever you want to whatever you want. Like right now I could change it to "Monkey Man" thats the joy of being over 1000. :D

Some thing to look forward to that.:D
 
Enjoy platinum member status. You will have it for a long time. (look at magic) :)
 
thats why i want to hit a 1000 today... i am so close!!!
 
Have a look at my Burn baby Burn thread in the rumble strip!
 
Yeah Magic. So when you pick it up today are you gonna go take a joy ride on it? Go show it off to some chicks or what?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
thats why i want to hit a 1000 today... i am so close!!!

You guys just post like mad:weird:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Yeah Magic. So when you pick it up today are you gonna go take a joy ride on it? Go show it off to some chicks or what?

considering i don't know how to ride it yet... probably not
 
Viper.....what is your Avatar based on?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back