How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GVX



Being in the UK is worse as well because there's no one around until mid afternoon UK time.


yeah good point man ! i get home at 6am just as most have gone to bed , it's a bit annoying the time difference coz i gotta go back to work at 9pm tonight when it's most active :( :(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Yeah I have missed 3 days in 2 weeks from oversleeping. My teachers are going to kill me!:(

oh please, your smart, your a member on GTPlanet.... they will understand!!
 
Who likes to see Terrorists on Fire??:fdevil:

Go checkout my burn baby burn thread on the rumble strip?
 
Who raced on the Board vs Board challenge and how well did you fair??
 
Originally posted by Magic069


oh please, your smart, your a member on GTPlanet.... they will understand!!


Yeah im sure they will say " Oh GTPlanet you say...Oh yes....Thats a perfect excuse."
 
I did. I got 9 put of 10. :) I know. Thats sucks.
 
Originally posted by GVX
Who raced on the Board vs Board challenge and how well did you fair??

don't wanna talk about it... :( not happy!! at myself that is!!
 
Originally posted by mr persistance



yeah good point man ! i get home at 6am just as most have gone to bed , it's a bit annoying the time difference coz i gotta go back to work at 9pm tonight when it's most active :( :(

NIGHT SHIFTER:eek:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


don't wanna talk about it... :( not happy!! at myself that is!!

None of us did too good!! :(

There's always a next time to kick A$$:lol:
 
So I guess Im going to hit 1500 today. :) HECK YA!
 
Originally posted by GVX


None of us did too good!! :(

There's always a next time to kick A$$:lol:

i made a stupid settings mistake!!!
 
Why do you want to burn OUR flag? Dont they know its gonna pi55 us off!!! I mean they have it coming to them!:mad:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


looks like i might hit 1000

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ViperConcept
So I guess Im going to hit 1500 today. HECK YA!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep... you guys probably will, while I'm stuck down here in the low 500's:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by GVX


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ViperConcept
So I guess Im going to hit 1500 today. HECK YA!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep... you guys probably will, while I'm stuck down here in the low 500's:rolleyes:

you shouldn't complain... i was there once
 
Sure does look like it Magic. Are you going to change your status?
 
Originally posted by Magic069


i made a stupid settings mistake!!!

I one-stopped while the guy that won no-stopped. Made a big difference in the end:(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Sure does look like it Magic. Are you going to change your status?

yes i am... i have something in mind
 
Originally posted by GVX


I one-stopped while the guy that won no-stopped. Made a big difference in the end:(

we were all newbies... i am ready for next time!!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


we were all newbies... i am ready for next time!!!

I wasn't entirely happy with the way the races were chosen. Some people had to do 60 lap endurances in std cars, while others got away with fastest lap in a modded race car.
 
Originally posted by GVX


I wasn't entirely happy with the way the races were chosen. Some people had to do 60 lap endurances in std cars, while others got away with fastest lap in a modded race car.

i hear ya
 
:cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga :cheeburga
 
Well Im back everybody. What have I missed?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Well Im back everybody. What have I missed?

Very little!! I loved that road kill thread!! There's some funny stories in there!!:lol:
 
Yeah, I read some. Man......I wish some more freaking people would show up!!!
 
Im gonna go back and watch tv. Ill be back in 30 mins....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back