How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah everybody. I got this pic from Zero's link in his signiture. You should go check it out. :) It was really easy to make too. It took me like 30 seconds too make. :)
 
:teleport:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Yeah everybody. I got this pic from Zero's link in his signiture. You should go check it out. :)

Dern tooten!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Just wondering here Magic, but how much about comps did you know when you were 15????

i still don't know crap... i know how to use them, thats it
 
LOL! I just kinda wing it with the whole avatar thing!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


so proud!!! :lol:

Dern tooten!

Again i want to thank Jordan for allowing me to make that picture site!

THANKS JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
 
:burnout:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back