How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: :rolleyes: ;)
 
Originally posted by SmokeAlot
explode.gif
 
:fdevil:
 
:( :eek: :cool: :D :)
 
:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :(
 
:burnout::teleport::shakehead :lol::rotfl::cold::fdevil: :(:):p
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
:burnout::teleport::shakehead :lol::rotfl::cold::fdevil: :(:):p
hehe
 
:p right back at ya! :lol:

Just heading out!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Good evening everyone..:p

Evening Ghost, hows life?
 
Originally posted by Pako
:p right back at ya! :lol:

Just heading out!

Hey Pako!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Evening Ghost, hows life?
Life is great. I just found out today that I can get cable and their gonna hook it up next thursday..:) :) :D :D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Life is great. I just found out today that I can get cable and their gonna hook it up next thursday..:) :) :D :D

Awesome!!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I'm also starting on putting in a new pool..:D

Sweet!! How deep is it gonna be (in deep end)
 
Hows everyone at GTPlanet tonight?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Hows everyone at GTPlanet tonight?

Nervous!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
5' to 6' deep.

Thats cool!! Just dont get :cold: while swimming.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Nervous!
Why? I haven't been on in a few days, did I miss something good?
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Nervous?


Yes nervous, i am nervous about my race and if i did good or not.
 
Ahhhh, I understand.
Hopefully you did well, you've got some butt kicking times in those challenge threads, I wouldn't worry too much.:)
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Yes nervous, i am nervous about my race and if i did good or not.
Oh, I see. That would make me nervous too. :p
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey Tom?

That's Me:D
What's up, I haven't seen you since we played Wolf I think.
 
My pool is gonna have a spa built in it also..:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back