How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept


I found it quite funny myslef. :p No pun intended though. :D

Its amazing how 5 days ago u liked me!
 
:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Its amazing how 5 days ago u liked me!


It's amazing how 5 days after I still do!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



It's amazing how 5 days after I still do!



Originally posted by ViperConcept


Zero dude what the crap is wrong with you? In the how many replies can we get thread you stated that you were leaving! What the **** is wrong with you? Dude you are such a huge liar. I mean how can you forget saying something like that? What I said above was copied then pasted. YOUR A FREAKING LIAR ZEROCOOL.
[/QOUTE]

Does this ring a bell?
 
Yes it does. Yes I did say that. Yes I was mad. No I did not mean it. Yes I was dumb for saying it. Finally...Im sorry.:(
 
I'm back again. When I couldn't find you, I went and played a little wolf.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I'm back again. When I couldn't find you, I went and played a little wolf.
Yeah, sorry I wasn't here earlier.:( Got back from friends a lot later than expected. Probably around 7:00(my time)
 
Hello...:p
 
Sorry to butt in, but Good evening. . . .
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
What's up Josh?:p



Not much, just chillin'...:D



Have I missed anything important in the forums today?:confused::)
 
Not tonight, it's already 10 to ten by me, I just wanted to answer a few PM's and then go to bed.:(
 
Hello Saleen Man...;)
 
Originally posted by Josh




Not much, just chillin'...:D



Have I missed anything important in the forums today?:confused::)

Zero came back a-postin'. Not sure how that's going to go over.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Not tonight, it's already 10 to ten by me, I just wanted to answer a few PM's and then go to bed.:(
Alright. Have to wait till tomorrow i guess:(
 
Not sure how that'll go over either. . . . .
 
So what's everyone up to tonight?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Alright. Have to wait till tomorrow i guess:(

If you tell me about what time, I'll make sure I check in to see if you are around.
Then we won't end up missing each other by minutes every time we log on.;)
 
Originally posted by Pako
So what's everyone up to tonight?




Not much...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back