How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: ;) :(
 
:)
 
Guess no one's here. :(
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Ill be back in a sec. Im watching Maximum Exposure :D



I was watching that earlier today. Never had seen it before, but it was awesome...:eek:
 
Josh, what's up man?
 
Originally posted by Josh




Just me...:D

Your somebody, what was I thinking. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
Josh, what's up man?




Nothing really...:nervous:

Just checkin' the forums to see what's new...:D
 
Josh,

Remember when I was all googoo over the WRX? Did you know that AltF8 Has one in R/L?
 
Originally posted by Pako
Josh,

Remember when I was all googoo over the WRX? Did you know that AltF8 Has one in R/L?



Yes, and yes.


He posted pictures of it a while back. Hella sweet lookin' blue one...:cry:
 
Gorgous, absolutly gorgous!

Have you checked out the newest threads tonight? I put one up that I could really use your input on. :D
 
Which one do you need my input on? Is it the "Having fun on my day off" thread?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Which one do you need my input on? Is it the "Having fun on my day off" thread?:confused:

:lol: No, in the Forum. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako


:lol: No, in the Mod Forum. :D



Oh good God you're a mod? Geeze man, how long was I gone for?:confused::lol:
 
HEy hey some one is here now wow lol :D
 
Originally posted by Josh




Oh good God you're a mod? Geeze man, how long was I gone for?:confused::lol:

:lol: Seems like a long time. :D
 
Sup you guys
 
What's happenin?
 
Nothing here.. just bored. watching tv :(
 
Juat makin' the rounds in the threads?

Nochurnal, how about I buy some gas from you and you ship it up to me. I'll give you .93/ gallon, that's a 4 cent profit on each gallon you ship me. Sounds good?
 
Trying to up my post :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
Juat makin' the rounds in the threads?

Nochurnal, how about I buy some gas from you and you ship it up to me. I'll give you .93/ gallon, that's a 4 cent profit on each gallon you ship me. Sounds good?
LOL okay .... ummm youll have to pay for the shippin and handling LOL
 
Hey man have yall read about this crazy Australian person::::


"SYDNEY, Australia -- An Australian man is preparing to leap from a balloon floating in near-space -- 25 miles above the ground -- in an attempt to become the world's highest skydiver, London's Sunday Times reported.

Rodd Millner, 37, hopes to freefall for six minutes before opening his parachute and touching down in central Australia.

He appears undaunted by warnings from scientists that the descent through near-space could be so fast that his head might explode, according to the newspaper.

Millner plans to make the jump early next year wearing a pressurised spacesuit, and will have a camera attached to his body so that millions of viewers can watch live on television.

Millner plans to ascend in a gondola beneath a specially built balloon that will inflate as it rises until it becomes as wide as two jumbo jets. At 130,000 feet - about 25 miles up - he will jump out.

For perspective on 130,000 feet, consider that Mt. Everest is about 30,000 feet, and most passenger jetliners fly at 35,000 feet.


The main danger of such a feat is the lack of oxygen. Millner could lose consciousness, in which case a special parachute is equipped with a remote control that should ensure that it opens at a prescribed altitude.

For his part, Millner insists that the dive is not a stunt, but a scientific experiment. "It's extreme science," he told the Sunday Times. "
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
LOL okay .... ummm youll have to pay for the shippin and handling LOL

:lol: I was figuring that you could handle that. Ok, I'll pay you 1.499 per gallon FOB Montana. Sound good?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey man have yall read about this crazy Australian person::::


"SYDNEY, Australia -- An Australian man is preparing to leap from a balloon floating in near-space -- 25 miles above the ground -- in an attempt to become the world's highest skydiver, London's Sunday Times reported.

Rodd Millner, 37, hopes to freefall for six minutes before opening his parachute and touching down in central Australia.

He appears undaunted by warnings from scientists that the descent through near-space could be so fast that his head might explode, according to the newspaper.

Millner plans to make the jump early next year wearing a pressurised spacesuit, and will have a camera attached to his body so that millions of viewers can watch live on television.

Millner plans to ascend in a gondola beneath a specially built balloon that will inflate as it rises until it becomes as wide as two jumbo jets. At 130,000 feet - about 25 miles up - he will jump out.

For perspective on 130,000 feet, consider that Mt. Everest is about 30,000 feet, and most passenger jetliners fly at 35,000 feet.


The main danger of such a feat is the lack of oxygen. Millner could lose consciousness, in which case a special parachute is equipped with a remote control that should ensure that it opens at a prescribed altitude.

For his part, Millner insists that the dive is not a stunt, but a scientific experiment. "It's extreme science," he told the Sunday Times. "

I'd say that's pretty exteme! WOW!
 
Originally posted by Pako


:lol: I was figuring that you could handle that. Ok, I'll pay you 1.499 per gallon FOB Montana. Sound good?
its a deal hehe:D
 
So Josh, did I pretty much cover the do's and don'ts?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
its a deal hehe:D

Sounds good man. I'll send a manifest your way. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
So Josh, did I pretty much cover the do's and don'ts?



Yeah...;)



BUT, we're gonna have to have a little talk about "do's" #8...:mad::lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back