How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069
hows it going

Its good, how about yourself?

Sorry it took so long, I was doing the Supra Challenge for mr persistance.
 
Originally posted by GTO_LM_930


Its good, how about yourself?

Sorry it took so long, I was doing the Supra Challenge for mr persistance.

i am gonna do them when i get home

unless pako's races are up
 
Originally posted by Magic069


i am gonna do them when i get home

unless pako's races are up

I just finished them, I really hope I did good.
 
for team gtplanet...

they are up man, go check it out
 
Oh yeah the Time Trials, i asked him if I could already send them.

A few of them, bout 8!
 
Originally posted by GTO_LM_930
Oh yeah the Time Trials, i asked him if I could already send them.

A few of them, bout 8!

take your time, your racing all of gtplanet, your times have to be good!!
 
Goood afternoon people:D
 
Originally posted by Magic069


take your time, your racing all of gtplanet, your times have to be good!!

My 8 times range from 3tenths to 2seconds ahead of 1st place times.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey whats up everybody!!!!

Sup Viper:D
 
Hey you have too have at least 200 posts to participate dont you?!?!
 
So who all is going out for TeamGTPlanet?! Those who do not have 200 posts and want to better hurry!:D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey you have too have at least 200 posts to participate dont you?!?!
yeppers :D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey you have too have at least 200 posts to participate dont you?!?!

oh yeah, i forgot about that!!!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
So who all is going out for TeamGTPlanet?! Those who do not have 200 posts and want to better hurry!:D

Im not. I told Pako that im too lazy to participate. He said "well you prob. shouldnt join " I said lol yeah :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back