How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So......do any of you think your going to make it?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
So who all is going out for TeamGTPlanet?! Those who do not have 200 posts and want to better hurry!:D

I am going out for TeamGTPlanet!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
So......do any of you think your going to make it?

I don't I have just really started the game, I'm going to try my best though!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
So......do any of you think your going to make it?

being a part of the oringal team, i would like to say i'd make it... i want to, cause i wanna chance at those other boards!!!
 
Originally posted by GTO_LM_930


I don't I have just really started the game, I'm going to try my best though!



You better get started on finishing Arcade mode cause you need too to finish qualifying.
 
Originally posted by Magic069


being a part of the oringal team, i would like to say i'd make it... i want to, cause i wanna chance at those other boards!!!

Well considering I was on the team alsoI am pretty confident. I am going to start racing as soon as I log off. (Im not logging off yet)
Good luck Magic. Maybe we can do well this team since we are no longer foolish.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept




You better get started on finishing Arcade mode cause you need too to finish qualifying.

I will, thanks Viper, I hope we have a cool team of people!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept


Well considering I was on the team alsoI am pretty confident. I am going to start racing as soon as I log off. (Im not logging off yet)
Good luck Magic. Maybe we can do well this team since we are no longer foolish.

good luck to you too

yeah, i have a better idea whats going on... and more confidence with Jordan, Mr. P. and Pako running things
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back