How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :rolleyes: ;) :(
 
:mad: :p :o
 
:D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Is there anybody online YET?!?!?:mad: :confused: :o

yeah anyone here??
 
Ok it has been forever and nobody has replied to this thread. Please tell me somebody is online!! :(
 
yo viper , hows it going man ! :D :cool:
 
Hello Mr. Peristance. I have not heard from you in a long while. Whats going on? I have been looking at the Team GTP threads. For some reson I didnt go out for it. :confused: Dont ask me why, I dont know myself. Anyway........hows it going? (Finally....somebody to talk too :) )
 
Hey Mr P, this sucks. I have to go now. Im leaving too town right now. Crap. Right when I had somebody to talk GT3 with. :( Ill be on later for sure! Talk at ya later. Peace man. :cool:
 
you never submitted man , i dont know if you can still enter but just submitting the last 9 events , i suppose it's something you could put to pako if you still wanted to take part , you helped us before man hope your there for us again .;) :cool:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey Mr P, this sucks. I have to go now. Im leaving too town right now. Crap. Right when I had somebody to talk GT3 with. :( Ill be on later for sure! Talk at ya later. Peace man. :cool:


ok viper , cya later man !:( :cool:
 
Originally posted by mr persistance



ok viper , cya later man !:( :cool:

Results are in!
 
just wanted to say, I gotta take off, and I will have the second race into you tonight pako... just in case we carry this forward...

I can't believe the race between me, pako, and jordan... thats the reason i wanna stay in it... looks like pako and jordan might be the exact same skill level as me... :cool:

Hope to see you all tonight!!!
 
Hey is anybody here? (I say that a bunch!)
 
Hello. I just got back from watching that movie K-PAX. It was pretty good. So whats up?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back