How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Just fine. Im kinda sad about my posts per day. It dropped way down. Anyway....Im glad some people are on now. :D
Kinda hard to post when nobody is here ha..
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Just fine. Im kinda sad about my posts per day. It dropped way down. Anyway....Im glad some people are on now. :D
No big deal. Forums have been dead for a couple a days:(
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

That was yesterday, so I guess yesterday;)
Ok cause i talked to him 2 days ago after I got my cable hook up..:)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Cool:thumbsup:
Ya, I like it. Just XP don't support the software yet for the card, just the drivers only for now. :(
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Kinda hard to post when nobody is here ha..


Ya. I used to be like 64 posts per day average. Then I didnt come here for 2 days and I am where I am now. :( This site was a lot busier when I first joined.....I dont know why!?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Ya, I like it. Just XP don't support the software yet for the card, just the drivers only for now. :(
That sux:(
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

That sux:(
Yes it does because thats the stuff like video capture, TV, DVD, and so on. That stuff won't work untill they get that out.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Yes it does because thats the stuff like video capture, TV, DVD, and so on. That stuff won't work untill they get that out.
Any idea when they will???
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



Ya. I used to be like 64 posts per day average. Then I didnt come here for 2 days and I am where I am now. :( This site was a lot busier when I first joined.....I dont know why!?
This site does that every now and then, when I first started it was very busy and it dropped way off.
I remeber that saleen had like 500 post to my 1 though. :lol:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
This site does that every now and then, when I first started it was very busy and it dropped way off.
I remeber that saleen had like 500 post to my 1 though. :lol:
:thatsodd::confused::thatsodd::confused:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Any idea when they will???
They don't give a date yet. They just say it will be soon.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Don't look so confused, its true. Do you remember?
When I posted 500 times, everytime you posted once??:eek::eek::eek:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

When I posted 500 times, everytime you posted once??:eek::eek::eek:
No sorry, you had over 500 post when I had 1. :eek:
 
Do you and Saleen know eachother personally Ghost?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Do you and Saleen know eachother personally Ghost?
No, where as far apart as you can get it looks like. :D
 
He is only about 1000 posts ahead! :p

Dont feel bad. You are both way ahead of me! :(
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:eek::eek::eek: Cool:cool: Now you way ahead of me:( :)
You were gone for awhile some time ago. Right after the change to the new forum.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
No, where as far apart as you can get it looks like. :D
I wonder how many miles it is from Florida to Manitoba?:eek: :confused: :eek:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
He is only about 1000 posts ahead! :p

Dont feel bad. You are both way ahead of me! :(
This is true but posts really don't matter after so many. They only look good now when we get close to another thousand..:lol:
 
I remember when Josh was a regular. He visits like once a week now.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I wonder how many miles it is from Florida to Manitoba?:eek: :confused: :eek:
Good question?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
You were gone for awhile some time ago. Right after the change to the new forum.
Ya, I know. I didn't like the new forums at first, love them now though. Then when I came back, the 100 replies thread that me, you and Josh pretty much "owned":thatsodd: was closed:( I didn't come back for a while after that:(
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
This is true but posts really don't matter after so many. They only look good now when we get close to another thousand..:lol:
True:)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
This is true but posts really don't matter after so many. They only look good now when we get close to another thousand..:lol:



Like me. :p Yeah it wears off after 1000. Then all the fun is gone really. I remember seeing you and Saleen and Josh and everyone esle w/ over 1500 posts and being all intimidated. :( I feel a little better now. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back