How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept




Like me. :p Yeah it wears off after 1000. Then all the fun is gone really. I remember seeing you and Saleen and Josh and everyone esle w/ over 1500 posts and being all intimidated. :( I feel a little better now. :)
Ya over a 1000 is good. ;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Saleen what is your Province?
Manitoba:)
Cool, probably the first American that didn't call where I live a State:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Just kiddin':D ;) :D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Manitoba:)
Cool, probably the first American that didn't call where I live a State:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Just kiddin':D ;) :D
Whats the abbreviation for that?
 
I want to get to 1000 soon. After that it wont be a big deal. I just want the custom status thing, ya know?
 
I hope to hit 2000 by tomorrow or monday night.
 
I could prolly get 100 2nite, but itd be boring. I think I spend too much time here anyway. Need to live a little.
 
Yeah, I would like it better w/out the asterisks. And instead of "Elite Status" make it "Elite Member"
 
Sorry guys my computer crashed big time!! :mad: :mad:
 
Yeah.....i like it. Elite Member was my drea, status. :) And now my dream has come true. :)
 
Saleen I was on Mapquest trying to figure that out but something went wrong..
 
Which do u think is better...

Cruisin'
Cruisin...
Cruising...
'Vette Stingray
Stingray
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Yeah.....i like it. Elite Member was my drea, status. :) And now my dream has come true. :)
Could go for Diamond Member ;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Saleen I was on Mapquest trying to figure that out but something went wrong..
That sux, oh well, don't matter that much:)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Could go for Diamond Member ;)



Diamond? Are you serious? :p I dont know hat it should be actually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back