How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
be back in 15-20...cool good job Ghost...
 
be back in 15-20...cool good job Ghost...How is it?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

It didn't like screw up anything on your comp?
I did a clean install and everything seems to be working fine.. knock on wood
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I did a clean install and everything seems to be working fine.. knock on wood
I'll try and convince my dad to get it:)
 
Although the first thing I did was download wolf..:lol: :D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I'll try and convince my dad to get it:)
I like it, the looks that is..
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
That was pretty awesome last night, eh?
I like the team work to go and get the papers..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I like the team work to go and get the papers..
Yeah, without teamwork, there is really no chance of gettin the papers
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Yeah, without teamwork, there is really no chance of gettin the papers
It just makes it more fun, eventhough theres not to many people playing..
 
You gonna be around tonight to play?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
You gonna be around tonight to play?
I dunno bout tonight, but i'll be around until like 5:00 my time, whatever time that is for you:confused:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I dunno bout tonight, but i'll be around until like 5:00 my time, whatever time that is for you:confused:
OK, if your around maybe we can hook up. I need to go for now to go out and get dinner. I talk to you later. CHOW
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
OK, if your around maybe we can hook up. I need to go for now to go out and get dinner. I talk to you later. CHOW
If you come back after you eat dinner, i'll probably be here:)
 
Yup. You?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Yes, i'm here. So how do you like Wolf?;)

I love it man, fricken awesome!
 
I can see it becoming quite addictive.
 
Originally posted by Pako


I love it man, fricken awesome!
I know, it's great. You kept on going into that room, and trapping yourself, and then i'd just kill you. Didn't you learn?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back