How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I know, it's great. You kept on going into that room, and trapping yourself, and then i'd just kill you. Didn't you learn?

I was trying to be a decoy for Ghost. :D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Oh ya, right:rolleyes: :D:D

:lol:

SO what's going on tonight?
 
Originally posted by Pako


:lol:

SO what's going on tonight?
Right now, i'm doing my homework, while posting here, and having hopes of playing a little wolf with you before i go to bed???
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Right now, i'm doing my homework, while posting here, and having hopes of playing a little wolf with you before i go to bed???

I could probably fit that in.... :D
 
sup Pako...

did ya check out my new avatar???? :)

it is pretty nice...but i need a little help on ur part....do ya know how to use Macromedia Fireworks 4?
 
Originally posted by Pako


I could probably fit that in.... :D
Cool. Sorry bout delay, like i said, i'm doing some homework, once i'm done that, i have a shower, and there should be time for some Wolf:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Right now, i'm doing my homework, while posting here, and having hopes of playing a little wolf with you before i go to bed???

I will check back periodically to see if your ready.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Cool. Sorry bout delay, like i said, i'm doing some homework, once i'm done that, i have a shower, and there should be time for some Wolf:D

About how long will you be do you think?
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
sup Pako...

did ya check out my new avatar???? :)

it is pretty nice...but i need a little help on ur part....do ya know how to use Macromedia Fireworks 4?

Looks good man. Like the outer bevel effect on the text. :thumbsup:

Fireworks? Never heard of it. :confused:

J/K - what about it?
 
Originally posted by Pako


About how long will you be do you think?
Let's see, give me 20 mins. for homework, 7-10 mins for shower, that is 25-30 mins. I will be posting here while doing homework, just not replying instantly:)
 
Originally posted by Pako


About how long will you be do you think?
Let's see, give me 20 mins. for homework, 7-10 mins for shower, that is 25-30 mins. I will be posting here while doing homework, just not replying instantly:) BTW- Ghost said he might meet me here, if he shows up, we can have a lil fun in your hut again:)
 
Originally posted by Pako


Looks good man. Like the outer bevel effect on the text. :thumbsup:

Fireworks? Never heard of it. :confused:

J/K - what about it?

hahah!!!!

i just need a little help w/ animating the text...do ya need a separate layer for each row of text???
 
So it's 8:30 here now, I'll be back at 9:00.
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


hahah!!!!

i just need a little help w/ animating the text...do ya need a separate layer for each row of text???

I think it depends on what you want to do with it and how many objects are in play.

To be honest, I don't use Fireworks for my animation, I use Flash then export into a gif image, then I use Fireworks for file optimization.


But to each his own. . .
 
Originally posted by Pako


I think it depends on what you want to do with it and how many objects are in play.

To be honest, I don't use Fireworks for my animation, I use Flash then export into a gif image, then I use Fireworks for file optimization.


But to each his own. . .

yeah i have Flash 5 too, but i haven't taken the time to install and figure out how the hell to use it....

i just wanna animate the 3 rows of text in my avatar....
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer


yeah i have Flash 5 too, but i haven't taken the time to install and figure out how the hell to use it....

i just wanna animate the 3 rows of text in my avatar....

If you want individual animation of each row, then I would suggest using different layers for each text.
 
but from personal exp., Fireworks and Flash are 'bout the same arent they?

the only diff is that FW allows u to make animated buttons..
 
Originally posted by Pako


If you want individual animation of each row, then I would suggest using different layers for each text.

i c....;)

thx...ill try that!
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
but from personal exp., Fireworks and Flash are 'bout the same arent they?

the only diff is that FW allows u to make animated buttons..

The two programs are totally different, and excel in different tasks.
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
and one mo thing...what the heck is a mask?

Go to www.blueonion.net and look at the moving spot light where it says:, "Presenting Blue Onion".

You are looking at two different layers there.

Layer one is the image: "Presenting Blue Onion"

Layer two is the mask: The circle that moves back and forth.

. . . . .go take a look and I will explain further.
 
the last thing i need is a "GT-R" logo from the Skyline.....

that would look sweet as an avatar!!
 
It looks good man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back