How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
they came out in the wrong order. Ill change song in a min.
 
system of a down - toxicity. Dont have a clue to most of the lyrics here:D
 
hellp mate - still some peeps online - still at work, still bored, still looking for some amusement
 
i used to live in Croydon, now i live in Bexhill (the worlds highest oap rate *somebody save me*):( ;)
 
chill dude - still at work, the odd 'boss over the shoulder moment' and a meeting in 5 minutes *panic*

I live in bromley - quite near Croydon, though I decamp to Harrow every weekend to play PS2 at my mates house.
 
dude I've got to split to this meeting - sorry I couldn't entertain you further, but if you need a giggle, check out my "book of 787" which is buried on page two of the main GT3 board (or somewhere like that) - should give you at least a minute or so of distraction.

J
 
Come on PAKO!!

2nd Race results are due:sleep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back