How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069
<~~~~ coool 1400!!

Awesome, not much here just listening to Tough Enough Soundtrack, great cd!!
 
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Sir Tazz575, happy birthday to yooouuuuu......!!!!:p
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Thank you.

Your welcome,

So how many years is that?

Your up early this morning Tazz. Must be 6am or something??
 
15...I usually go on before school.
 
One more year until I get my permit an this fine truck. The harley truck. Wont let me post it again.
 
Originally posted by GVX


. Must be 6am or something??

Acutally it is almost 7


Well i g2g...Later man
 
This time of day is normally very quiet. Only the UK members seem to be around. The US boys normally come on later.

Not going in the GTPlanet Race series?
 
Originally posted by Tazz575


Acutally it is almost 7


Well i g2g...Later man

Yeah later....don't have too much fun @ skool;)
 
Good mooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning GTPlanetttttttt!!!!!!
 
Hey
 
whats up, I am here.... sorry I started doing real work for some reason, what was i thinking?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
whats up, I am here.... sorry I started doing real work for some reason, what was i thinking?

Congrats on getting 1 point, only 19 to catch up:D
 
hey hey i am proud of that one point i thought for sure my time would be smoked!!
 
and i have a total of 5 now thank you very much!!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
and i have a total of 5 now thank you very much!!!

Doh!!:rolleyes:

And a very nice 5 points thay are to. ;)
 
Originally posted by GVX


Doh!!:rolleyes:

And a very nice 5 points thay are to. ;)

heck yes!!! for a person that has very little time to do such things, I am doing pretty good i think
 
Originally posted by Magic069


heck yes!!! for a person that has very little time to do such things, I am doing pretty good i think

I also don't have an endless amount of time to practise. I just have a good idea of what's fast and what's not. Having played GT1 & GT2 previously has helped alot.

Shame there's not much interest in the series!
 
i know, i was thinking everyone would be involved!!! Oh well...

I also own GT1 and GT2... I still have 2 races left on GT2 to get 100%, just to lazy to do it. ;)

I am glad someone is better then me, I am tired of beating everyone around me. I wish we could all go to someone house and race. That would rule!! :D
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i know, i was thinking everyone would be involved!!! Oh well...

I also own GT1 and GT2... I still have 2 races left on GT2 to get 100%, just to lazy to do it. ;)

I am glad someone is better then me, I am tired of beating everyone around me. I wish we could all go to someone house and race. That would rule!! :D

I've played quite abit of 2-player i-link which is fun. Sorts the men out from the ladies!! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
god that has to be fun...

Yep!!

2 PS2's
2 TV's
1 I-link cable

Let the racing begin....:burnout:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back