How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Tom. Do you like my new avatar?
 
Everybody IM BACK! I have not been here for 3 days! Thats a personal record! My freaking computer had a power surge during a storm. I got it repaired! Whats new!? Im so excited to be back. BTW....I bought Smugglers Run today!!!
 
Is there anybody even online?!


Smugglers Run is awesome. Think of Driver and how big those levels were and multiply them by 10! LITERALLY!
 
I HAVE BEATEN MR. PERSISTANCE ON TOKYO WITH THE F094/S and F686/M!

Click on the link in my sig to view my fast times!
 
I sit here pondering over the fact that I am really utterly bored. I wonder if there is anybody online. There are like 2-3 members but nobody is posting.

But it is still good to be back at GTPlanet. I feel like I have been away from home. (It's only been 3 days!)

What is suprising to me is when I am in school and bored I just start writing down everybodys names at GTPlanet I can think of. I find it fun. ;)
 
Originally posted by GVX


Man that's funny POO

is it this funny::D

or this funny::rotfl:

LOL
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


is it this funny::D

or this funny::rotfl:

LOL
:Poke: :weird: 😈 :lol: :fdevil: funny!!
 
Originally posted by GVX
:Poke: :weird: 😈 :lol: :fdevil: funny!!

Oh okay just wanted to make sure.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
LOL:D
 
IM sooooooo bored:(
 
Originally posted by GVX


Not working?

No im not working. 5:30am here. No work today. Just cant go to sleep:o :D :D :D
 
Im trying to wait for this video to finish up downloading here. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back