How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUDVAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Had to go to school on Halloween :mad:
 
Hello, how is everybody this afternoon?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hello, how is everybody this afternoon?

Hows it going man;)
 
Just peachy.

Im just glad to be back. So, whats ^ ?
 
if ya'll in the mood to laugh...check out the comedy corner....i just posted some of the funniest stuff ever!!!!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Just peachy.

Im just glad to be back. So, whats ^ ?
I dont know if you read my post earlyer. But here it is again.

"Hey Viper. Have you heard about that haunted house in Austin? Where it cost $50. to get in. And if you make it through you get your money back. I mean if a haunted house cost you $50 bucks they sure as hell will scare the Sh** and Poo out of you."
 
Nothing much. School sucked today. I have detention saturday morning from 10 to 11 cause I fell asleep in class. :( :( :(
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I dont know if you read my post earlyer. But here it is again.

"Hey Viper. Have you heard about that haunted house in Austin? Where it cost $50. to get in. And if you make it through you get your money back. I mean if a haunted house cost you $50 bucks they sure as hell will scare the Sh** and Poo out of you."


WOW!:eek: :eek:

I have not heard about that man! For $50 I would buy a PS2 game! Also, for $50 you bet your sweet a55 they will scare the poo out of you! Man......I dont want to be scared that bad!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I have detention saturday morning from 10 to 11 cause I fell asleep in class. :( :( :(

Dude that bites, you should move here to GA they dont care if you sleep in class, I sleep in most of my classes but somehow i have an A in all of them
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Dude that bites, you should move here to GA they dont care if you sleep in class, I sleep in most of my classes but somehow i have an A in all of them


Man that sucks! I wish it was like that here! Its prolly just my school!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



Man that sucks! I wish it was like that here! Its prolly just my school!

My whole county is that way, sleep they dont care!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


My whole county is that way, sleep they dont care!


Your lucky. Now I have to make up what I missed while I was asleep. :(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



Your lucky. Now I have to make up what I missed while I was asleep. :(

Sucks to be u!!
 
Check out my new status and my sig has been updated with colors!! I forgot how to change the colors i put {color=red}{size=4} then the url but you are supposed to put them after the url like so {url=http:// blah blah blah}{color=red}{size=4}hey{/url}{/color}{/size}!!
 
Hello GTPlanet. Is there anybody here?
 
this isnt fair. every1s asleep while im awake. Im on holiday and ppl still arent here
 
1966 posts. Englands world cup year. Sry, its a unique year :lol:
 
Originally posted by danpollard
this isnt fair. every1s asleep while im awake. Im on holiday and ppl still arent here

It's 4 in the morning here. I would love to stay and chat, but I must be heading to bed. Seeing as how I need to be at work in 4 hours.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
 
if so is it any good. im thinkingb about buying it. if you know me well un know i normally just copy or download but i dont know any1 with it and cant be botherewd to d/l
 
i understand. its 11am here and im on holiday. woo!:D

Have a nice day :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back