How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
am i the only one who believes ZC?

What do mean???
 
BLUR!!! SONG 2!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
BLUR!!! SONG 2!

Thats good song but Live and Let Die by Guns N' Roses is better!
 
i see you tatinee.... don't act like no one knows your here!!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Thats good song but Live and Let Die by Guns N' Roses is better!

you talking to yourself again zero?
 
Hello GTPLanet. What is all of this I have heard about user ratings? If there are......can I access them? :confused:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


you talking to yourself again zero?

Well no one else was talking so why not!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hello GTPLanet. What is all of this I have heard about user ratings? If there are......can I access them? :confused:

I dont really know yet but, you should ask Jordan when he gets back on.
 
I will. I am just afraid I might have a bad rating.:(

I have not flamed anybody and have used caps and stuff like my whole GTP life. I hope if there is a rating system that I am not a low rater. :(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I will. I am just afraid I might have a bad rating.:(

I have not flamed anybody and have used caps and stuff like my whole GTP life. I hope if there is a rating system that I am not a low rater. :(

Dont worry about it! I mean Jordan will tell us prior to when the rating system comes to the site. Who knows if he will do the rating system.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I will. I am just afraid I might have a bad rating.:(

I have not flamed anybody and have used caps and stuff like my whole GTP life. I hope if there is a rating system that I am not a low rater. :(

C'mon guys. Anyone who flames anybody or gives them a low rating because they don't use proper capilization is an A*SHOL*.

look. i'm not using proper grammar. i dare u 2 flame me.

:D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)
 
I don't know. Why not? WHy is everyoen being so uptight recently. Delete it. Or should I say get a mod to delete it. I don't care. Its not a big deal. :)
 
Ok guys. Tazz deleted the porn thread. It was just a bad joke. Peace. Sorry if any1 was offended. :) :) :) :)
 
GIRLS GOT RHYTHM!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
??????

It is called a song! By AC/DC off their Highway to Hell album back in 1979.
 
Goodnight people, its my bed time!
 
Tazz....what is this about user ratings?
 
Hello Stealth. Goodbye Stealth. I have to go. Talk at ya later. Bye :)
 
Nice avatar Viper!!

The show VIPER is on the SciFi channel at 4:00 EST mon-fri!!!
 
Yeah I like it too. I took me 30 seonds to make. I like it! :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back